Part Seventeen

Kiara's pov/

Once we got our food, Harry drove into an empty parking space.

'Could you pass me a ketchup pot please?' Harry asked as I have the bag of food in front of me.

'Umm well I could but do I want do?' I said sarcastically.

'Wow that is so funny.' Harry said as I passed him the ketchup, as he was pulling a pouty face.

'Should we watch something?' Harry asked as he finished his chips.

'Sure yeah.' We looked through Netflix and settled on starting Outerbanks.

//smut warning//

'I honestly feel like such a basic white girl.' Harry said chucking his rubbish on to the back seats. I looked at the backseats maybe for a few seconds too long. Harry just winked at me, it was adorable. We finished watching the episode and couldn't be bothered anymore. We just wanted each other. I wanted him. He wanted me. I felt Harry's hand on my cheeks as we started to make out. He picked me up, and some how, fit me through the gap into the back seats. I threw the mcdonald's bag onto the floor as Harry climbed into the back. I straddled him, as the kissing got more intense. The warmth of his hands on my back gave me butterflies. I pulled off his t-shirt as he took mine off.
'I don't have any condoms.' Harry said.
'It's fine, cycle things.' I said laughing a little. We both pulled off our jeans and left them on the front seats. His warm lips left marks all on my neck and chest, and I left my marks of love on him too. He was in me, finally. The pleasure. The fun. Finally. After he finished. I rested my head on his shoulder, and we just sat there for ten minutes.

//smuts finished hehe//

'We might want to get changed.' I said stroking his hair.
'Be ready to be interrogated by Freezy and Lux.' Harry said. The two of us both managed to get changed whilst staying in the back seats. I slid into the passenger seat, pulling up my jeans.
'Do you want to pick a song?' Harry asked handing me his phone that was connecting to the aux cable.
'Sure.' I said as Harry started the car. I opened spotify and of course shuffled songs by One direction, before putting his phone back down.
'Your their biggest fan ever.' Harry said as we pulled out of the car park.
'I even worked in a bakery as my first job.' I said laughing, but bless Harry, he didn't get the joke. We got into the car park in Harry's apartment block. I got my backpack out of the boot and waited as Harry locked the car. The two of us got into the lift and waited as it went to the right level.
'I think the last time I was this happy was when I got Messi on a Fifa pack.' Harry said which made us both laugh.
'Wow I feel blessed.' I replied whilst still laughing.
'Ahh there they are.' Freezy said as I opened their apartment door.
'Ethan THEY ARE HERE!' Lux said.
'Did you have fun?' Ethan said with a disappointed look.