Part Twenty

Kiara's pov/
'Ok so.' Ethan said smiling.

'Soooooo.' I said laughing a little, and confused to.

'I get you're all happy with Harry, you guys are very good for each other.'

'What are you trying to say E?' I said worried.

'I guess that maybe for a few weeks, maybe even a few months, i've sort of liked you. More than a friend.'

'Ah E come here.' I said opening my arms signalling for him to hug me.

'This is exactly like year 10.' I said as we just talked about it.

'Omg yeah when you dated umm what's his face. Tom was it?' Ethan said thinking.

'Tommy but close enough. He was a right dick.' I said laughing and pulling a strand of hair that was caught in my eye lashes.

'If that repeats with Bog tho.' Ethan said as he sipped on his glass of water.

'He doesn't seem anything like Tommy did. When I started dating Tommy something always seemed of, but with Harry it doesn't.'

'Unless he's hiding it.' Ethan said as he put both of our empty glasses by the sink.

'I think Harry would have ended up baiting himself by now if he did.' I said laughing nervously.

 As our clothes had got the odd stain on from Jj's party, the two of us changed into more comfy clothes. Myself, I changed into one of Harry's hoodies he left here 'accidentally' and a pair of nike shorts. I went back into the living room, with a grey fluffy blanket, and sat on the the sofa.

'I'm getting burrito vibes.' Ethan said with his signature laugh. I missed this.

'Wait is that a new sidemen Hoodie?' I said pointing to Ethan's lavander coloured hoodie.

'Yeha it is, hasnt Bog shown you.' Ethan asked as I shook my head.

'Oh we are releasing it on wednesday I thought he would have given you one, when we emailed if we wanted any to give to people.' Ethan said as I frowned. I know it was only a little thing but Harry wouldn't usually forget that, he knows how obsessed I am with hoodies. It's like a personality trait.

'But luckily I have a spare one.' Ethan said lightly jogging into his room. And within 30 seconds he returned with a neatly folded hoodie.

'Aw thanks E.' I said giving him a hug after I put the hoodie down. I took Harry's off and put the purple one on. Not for any reason necessary, I just liked the colour of it.

'Anyway does any of the other guys know?' I said smiling.

'Well Freezy and Lux do, and Tobi.' He said smiling from the corner of his mouth.

'Don't worry Ethan your secret is safe with me.'

But what was on my mind for the rest of the morning was Harry, but not exactly the 'Happiest' things. For example, when I leave from being with him to go home, he always texts me or calls me to know i'm safe. But he hasn't. Does he know about Ethan?

GUYS I HAVE THREE THINGS I CAN DO HERE SO PLEASE COMMENT WITH WHICH ONE I SHOULD DO.

1. Harry doesn't actually forget about the hoodie, he was leaving it as a birthday present.

2. Harry comes up with loads of little lies, that Kiara believes.

3. He comes up with loads of lies, and something happens between Ethan and Harry.

:)