Part 5: Speculation

***November 19th, 2019***

It was the first time in a long time that we had fun like that.

No worries about anyone bothering us.

No paparazzi to spread rumors around.

Emma and I could just be ourselves and yet...it was different.

She was different.

Sending mixed signals to me about what she wanted.

One moment we were smiling, taking pictures on the beach, skateboarding together down the board walk, teaching her guitar in the bungalow.

All things we've done several times.

And then a tsunami hit us full blast.

I still don't know what I did on that trip to break Emma as bad as I had- but when we left it was like a rift came between us that couldn't be fixed.

September was a mirage of random texts and Emma being dramatic about her birthday. We didn't talk about Cape Town or what happened.

She went back to London and I went home to California: alone again- watching from a distance.

When photos popped up about Em and this new boyfriend of hers- I knew the Emma Cycle was complete. She was headed back to avoiding me and dating a new younger guy- who would most likely break her heart. 

We hadn't talked about him yet- but after Chris called me this morning- I had no choice but to hop on the internet to see what my. Either was buzzing about.

"A flood of photos has swept the internet away the last few months- leaving Harry Potter fans all over the world asking the question- Is Hermione Granger dating Draco Malfoy?

Watson, 29, has been captured getting nice a cozy next to old co-star and crush Felton, 32.

The Potter stars have yet to confirm a relationship, but in an interview earlier today- friend and Potter co-star Rupert Grint, 31- had this to say on the matter.

[Interviewer] [about cast members] I feel like we're hearing more and more about cast members- Particularly, about Emma Watson and Tom- how allegedly they're dating. Have you heard this?

[Grint] ...

[Interviewer] Or self partnering- they're both self partnering... Could you ever see those two together?

[Grint] Yeah...Yeah I could.

[Interviewer]You could?!

[Grint] Oh, yeah- there was always that sort of spark there....but I... I don't want to start anything. I doubt it- but yeah, I could see it...

[I] well was anyone dating on set?

[G] No...No, but there were...there were some sparks- for sure. It was all like playground, kind of stuff.

[I] But there were sparks. Did you ever have any sparks on set?

[G] No...no sparks for me...

The interview continued to talk about Grint's new Apple Series Servant.

So the world wants to know have the sparks ignited the Feltson Flame?

Slamming the laptop closed, I bite the knuckle of my thumb and know that this isn't going to be good.

How could people be so stupid as to gossip like that. Rupert should know better than to open his mouth- when he knows Emma is dating that new guy.