Part 17: Property

Looking down at her, her nervous tremble moving through her quivering lips makes me all the more nervous. To think if I was any one else taking advantage of her- I would absolutely want them dead.

Her pleading eyes make my stomach churn, but Leo is watching and I need him to believe I'm a cruel arsehole who is in the market for a sex slave.

Tugging her forward by her hair- she grimaced at the pain I cause.  I hate it. I hate doing this to her.

"Go on....show me what you can do." I say low in my throat. Her trembling hands come up to my trousers and they fumble with the button. When she gets it undone- she looks up at me and I try to just think off he only evil character I ever really played and what he would do.

What would Draco Malfoy make Hermione Granger do in this instance?

"Go on— I haven't all night." I growl and her eyes widen. Removing me from my boxers, she looks at my manhood nervously and slowly rubs her hand over it. Just the touch of her brings me to life, but I hate to say- I'm no enjoying it. Looking out of the corner of my eye at Leo- I can see his impatience growing. Grabbing the sides of her face, I pull her to my dock and I pinch at her jaw so it opens.  Holding my sick with my other hand I begrudgingly force her mouth down around it- hitting the back of her throat as I do so. She coughs and pulls back, but I keep her head firmly there. 

Leo just watches- amused.

Emma's hands rest flat against my thighs- trying to push herself away from me- but I don't allow her to go anyway. I continue to fuck her face and honestly I'm not enjoying it in the least.

Letting go of her, she stumbles backwards and lands on her arse- which seems to add pain to her drop. I look at her and try to keep my disapproving look on my face, despite my insides wanting to be vomited out.

"Oh come on- Carter- you barely got a taste. Really give it to her- it's not like I'm charging you." I swallow in my throat and look at Emma, cringing and cowering on the floor. "Unless of course- there's a problem."

Growling, I stand up and go to Emma- grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the couch.  Tossing her down, I force her to kneel facing the back of the ruffed velvet sofa- spreading her legs for her and lifting up her pleated skirt of her dress. She's in a G-String- mostly- I assume because of the huge red brand that seems to be slowly healing on her left arse cheek.

It fuels my hate fire and in the mirror across from the back of the couch, I see her face full of fear and pain. Her whole body shakes and I feel I may get sick. Moving her g-string out of the way, I rub the tip of me up and down her sex- which isn't ready at all- and who can blame her for not being aroused by any of this. Spitting into my hand, I rub it up and down my head and shaft before I line myself up and thrust forcefully into her. Her whole face looks as though the air came out of her lungs as she grips the back of the couch. I force myself to get out of my head.

This is just acting.

This is just what needs to happen to safe her.

This isn't me.

And this isn't Emma.

We are just two characters.

That's all.

Just two characters who have never met.

I keep pounding away inside her- reaching her depths with each long stroke and feeling her slowly lubricate herself as I go. She groans in pain as my hip bumps into her brand- causing her pain as I do so. But with Leo watching, I can't make this seem like I'm going easy on her. Taking my left hand, I pull her hair back like a pony tail, forcing her head to tilt back uncomfortably and with my right hand- and I regret this- I slap her right arse cheek as hard as I can.