Part 18: Fierce

Heading back to Josh's, he looks in his rear view mirror to make sure no one followed us.

Last thing I need is for them to come after us before we can get any more information. When the coast seems to be clear, he gets out of the car and walks around to let me out. Going to the gate, he unlocks it so we can head upstairs into the apartment.

He says nothing as we go and after locking the front door and shutting all the blinds and does a quick sweep of the house to make sure no one else came in here before he turns back to me and pulls me close to him

"It's alright, I got you darling." He says kissing my neck.

"Which one of your friends was Josh again?" I ask.

"You never had the pleasure of meeting him- but he's a contractor. Super nice and very laid back. Doesn't really have a public life around town. He has a few good friends in the military and CIA so he recruited them for me. He texted me earlier tonight saying that they were tracking Leo's whereabouts and going through his phone records." He nods and I place my hand on his prosthetic face mask.

"Is this his face too?"

"Yeah...much more handsome than I am."

"Oh...I don't know about that. I've always loved your face." I smirk and shyly run my fingers down his chest.

"Listen, I feel horrible about tonight. You know I would never..."

"I know. It's alright, Tom. Really. I trusted you."

"I know I hurt you though and I..."  Pressing my lips to his again and I deepen the kiss by putting mytongue in his mouth.

"I'm over looking it...besides...I didn't 100% hate it." I devilishly say with a lustful grin. "I can act too you know."

"Oh...shit..." He says deep in his throat as I press my pelvis into his and back him up so he's sitting on the couch.

"I found you to be....rather enjoyable- though I personally prefer to be on top." My hands come down and unbutton his trousers without a hint of nervousness to them. When they're unbuttoned and unzipped- I pull them down off his legs along with his boxers and the next thing to go is my dress. Standing in front of him in my black bralette and g-string, I pull it to one side and touch myself as I get on my knees and begins putting him in my mouth.

"Oh....fucccckkk...." He inwardly moans and he seems to relish my slow decisive moves. "Shit....Em...."

Looking up at hum as I do this and I can say I have never enjoyed doing this task so much as I have now. He pushes my hair out of my face and watches my pouty lips wrap around him.

"Mmm....are you enjoying this?" I lowly ask as I kiss the head of his shaft.

"I'm....yes...a huh...ooooohhhh..." He moans and I look at him devilishly.

"I want you...inside me..." I breathlessly say as I get up and straddle him, slowly sliding down onto him- my warmth enveloping around him- soaked with want.

"Fuck... mmm, you're so perfect." He moans against my chest as I slowly start moving up and down against him. My hands rest on the back of the couch and his go to my hips. My guttural moans fill the apartment and he can't take his eyes off of me as I pleasure us both.

"Mmm...yes.....mmmm....Tom...." I can feel my insides clenching as I moves and my stomach knots and twist.

"Oh, baby...mmmm...hmm....I love you..." Gyrating my hips and moving with a purpose, I begin to rise to my orgasmic peak faster and faster as I moves.