Chapter 15

As we go out, Kevin held out his hand, and I took it so I put my hand within his elbow, there were cameras flashed left and right, some calling out our names, some shouting at us to look at them. We gave a small smile but, didn't stop. I held my purse tightly, trying to hide the ring and not show it. We walked up the stairs and the guards opened the door. Inside we find there were many people already inside, which was no surprise. Going down the stairs with Kevin made everyone turn and look at us, Kevin wore a grand big smile on his face, he quietly whispered, "I'm taking you home so don't leave without me."

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs a few people came over and greeted us, while also congratulating Kevin for his 27th Birthday. He didn't let me go until he gave a quick kiss on my cheek and told me not to drink too much, which I gave a quick fake smile to and walked away. 

I took one of the champagne glasses that the server came and offered, I then asked my team how everything was, and they said everything looked fine. A few moments later, Eva, my brother, Brook and Daniel, who were all holding glasses of champagne found me. Eva and Brooke let go of their partner's arms and immediately came over. 

"How come you never told us you were coming with Kevin?" Eva asked me they gave me a quick side hug.

"I didn't know either, I thought I was coming by my self too," I said taking a quick sip of my drink.

"Come on tell us what happened?" Brooke said wriggling her eyebrows.

"Crys, come on tell us!" Eva added, at this time Daniel and my brother had joined us.

"Can't I do this on another day?" I asked they all shook their heads, "fine."

"When I had gotten changed Kevin rang the doorbell and asked me to be his date for today, and you know he won't give up so I had to come with him. That's it." I say dinking what's left of my drink. I quickly grab another drink and continue drinking.

"OH MY F----," I heard Eva say before my brother put his hand over her mouth, slapping his hand away she took my hand and looked at the ring Kevin gave me. 

"Brook, look it's...." Eva starts as she looks at the ring, Brook came closer and both looked up to each other then at me.

"We are going to the restroom for a bit we'll be back," I hear Brook say as she grabbed her purse after removing my glass from my hands.

Both girls took an elbow each and dragged me to the bathroom, Eva put the not in use single on the door of the bathroom while Brook checked the stalls. Once they knew no one was there they came to my side and cornered me.

Eva first spoke, "Where the heck did you get that ring from?" 

"Kevin," I said looking at them confused. 

"Brooke this isn't good." I saw both of them looking worried.

"Crys how long have you had that on?" Brooklyn asked.

"Not that long, but half an hour," I reply.

"Fine, take off now," I hear Eva say as she looked at the ring.

"I can't," I say.

"Why?" Both ask.

"I tried before but there a special magnet on the ring so I can't remove it." I say showing them, "it keeps getting tighter, I can't I even tried all the gadgets but the laser even can't cut through it. do you have any ideas."

"Diamonds," I hear Brook say, "they can cut through everything, I think Dan has something that has a diamond, let me quickly go grab it." 

Brooklyn rushes out of the bathroom and towards Daniel and Eric, within minutes she's back. 

"Here," she says handing me a pen with a diamond tip.

"Thanks," I say hugging her.

"Now get that off!" she says grabbing my hand.

Eva holds my hand steady as Brooklyn cuts the ring, once the ring is off I stuff it in a pouch and replace the ring with a larger ring that would cover its spot.

"Now can you tell me what the hell that was?" I asked them.

"Well, that ring.... the ring is...... the ring..." Eva started and then looked at Brooklyn.

"The ring has a saying that if someone put the ring on their love then their souls will be bonded and if one were to try and break it them well they would be a bad result."

"How long does it take for the ring to do that?" I ask them.

"It depends but the shortest time was around 7 hours," Eva said.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!