Chapter 5

Once they had selected the designs, Ava and Crystal returned back to 'Styles for you' headquarters, where they had a guest waiting for their arrival. It was their brother, from another mother. Gabriel August Levisay.
"Gabe, hi!!!" Ava screamed as she saw her brother waiting for them.
"Ava, my dear sister, how are you?" He said as he gave her a spin.
"So much better now that you are here," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Wonderful, and how is my other lovely sister doing?" He asked as he gave Crystal a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"Great, I guess but a little stressed. Do you want to come up and see the new offices?" Crystal said as she melted into her brothers warm bear hugs. 
"Let's go. I have something to share with my favourite sisters."
"We are you only sisters," the girls said, shaking by their heads.
"Well now, that doesn't mean that you two can't be my favourites?" He said smiling.
"No that doesn't." They said as they walked into the elevator.

2 hours later in the Crystal's  office.......

"This is amazing girls, I am honestly so proud of both of you and the office looks spectacular, and it's been only 3-4 years since you started this company," Gabriel said hugging the girls.
"Thanks G, honestly we are grateful for you I talk investment, without that I honestly don't know where we would be," Crystal said hugging her brother tightly.
"Geez, Crys stop hogging him, let me have some of his warm hugs," Ava moaned like a little child next to them.
"Oh my, are you feeling left out?" Gabe asked in a baby voice to Ava, who nodded in the same manner.
"Oh lord here we go again," Crystal smiled as she looked at the pair. 
"Hush, Crys let me enjoy my brother's hug, okay?" Ava said giving Crystal a playful glare.
Letting Ava go Gabriel turned to both the girls, "Girls listen this is going to be a really big surprised and I just kind of remember again, don't freak out but Iamengaged."
"Your what?" Ava asked.
"Iamengaged." Gabriel said again quickly.
"Gabe, what did you just say but slower," Crystal asked.
"I am engaged," Gabriel said looking at the girls expectingly.
"YOU ARE WHAT?" Ava screamed.
"Engaged," Gabriel replied back.
"Ava calm down," Crystal then looked at Gabriel, "congratulations, how long?"
"Since a week ago, and her name is Mayia," he said.
"Wow, how long have you know her for," Ava asked, a little more calmly.
"4 years, we dated for 4 years before I proposed."
"And you didn't have time to tell us the past 4 years, because?"
"Well you see, I kind of, um, I was,......" Gabriel started.
"My lord Gabe, at least have an excuse, to why you didn't want your sisters to see this new girlfriend, no sorry fiancée of yours," Crystal said slightly upset.
"I know guys, I am sorry. I was thinking of setting up a dinner tomorrow night so that you guys can meet each other, if that what you'd like?" Gabriel asked looking slightly guilty.
"Fine, tomorrow night send us the details," Crystal said.
"Okay, but next time don't call us after you've had 2 babies or I'll kill you,okay," Ava said playfully.
"You'll be the first when I find out okay." He said hugging her.
"I am so happy for you Gabe, I was thinking you were going to be that single cool uncle to our kids," Crystal jokingly said to Gabriel as she hugged him.
"Don't worry. I'll always be the cool uncle no matter what. Also, don't forget to call me when you need to talk, and take the advice I told you before. Okay, love," Gabriel said as he kissed her for head.
"I will don't worry Gabe. Now hurry your fiancée will be waiting for you at home." Crystal said giving him a push.
"Remember, I'll send you the details, for tomorrow's dinner," he said before giving a kiss on the forehead of both the girls.
"Yes Captain," the both saluted to their older brother.
Before, Gabriel could open the door, it swung open.
"Crystal, Ava lovely to see you." Eric said as Mason stood next to him, "we are here to discuss a collaboration with you."

"Hello, Sirs do you have an appointment with me, since I don't remember having appointments for the whole to today?" Crystal asked them coldly.
"Yes, we initially did however, your assistant had give us a call to cancel it, so I thought it would be best to come meet you at your of-,"
"Oh my I am so sorry madam, I called security since they didn't leave," Crystal's assistant said as security followed behind her.
"I see, Mr Pierce and Mr Williams, I see you've come a long way and you missed placed you manner on the way, but you see I am busy today so reschedule our appointment another day and time with my assistant and don't repeat this behaviour, are we clear?" Crystal said as she walked slowly towards them.
"My apologies, Ms Levisay and Ms Rodriguez for calling your names earlier, however, I am afraid I can not as I am very busy the next few months so I can not come to any meetings so can yo-." Eric Pierce started.
"Mr Pierce I quiet frankly am not interested, so please leave while I am being respectful." Crystal said tilting her head.
"Ms Levisay, can you please fit us in your schedule this week please." Eric continued to beg.
"I told y-," Crystal started before she was interrupted by Gabriel.
"Listen here, Mr Pierce she told you she was busy, so leave before I help you leave the building in a not so discrete fashion, okay?" Gabriel said walking in front of Crystal.
"I am not sure what relevance you have here but don't interrupt our conversati-."
"ENOUGH. Don't you dare talk to him like that or I'll beat collaborate you, so leave before the rest of what left of your dignity is thrown out this wind and smothered all over the news."

Edited (NOV 7 2021)