Chapter 10

As the I go to knock on the door, it opens reveling Mason who was wearing a white, fluffy robe. "Come inside." He says looking down at me.

"No, it's fine, I need to go home," I tell him, handing his stuff that he had left behind.

"Did I ask you." He says looking around and moving to aside so I could enter.

"No, but I need to -" before I could finish I was pulled inside the room.

"I am sorry, I pulled you in," he says as he sits down on the bed, "I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"What do you mean, something bad?" I ask sitting on the bed, slowly.

"I mean if you go home now, there are many people who will be coming in so just stay here for now until I tell you." He says as he get up and move away from the bed.

Looking around the room it was impressive that it looked so big, the cream coloured wall went well with the peachy brown couch, the coffee table infront which was made out of glass sat on top of the peach rug and

I decided to look through my mail since I was sitting there. There was nothing new expect for a few messages from the office and some other emails. Once I checked my emails I then just turned the phone off and got up front the bed.

Walking towards the window I saw that it was a door to a balcony. Walking out in the balcony I saw that there was mostly trees and darkness blanketing the surroundings, there was no moonlight in sight. The wind nipped at my face slightly, no noise could be heard. Walking to the edge I saw a seat on the side of the balcony and grabbed it and sat down.  Even though the building wasn't that tall the slanted shape gave it space to have a few floors. Closing my eyes if fell into deep abyss.

A/N:Sorry this was short but I wanted to put something out since it's been nearly a month without an update.  Hope you all like it.

Kara XOXO