Chapter 18

Crystal

Waking up I felt a small amount of pain that was subtle on my wrist, even though I wanted to look I couldn't my body feel like 3000 tonnes of bricks have hit me at once. My heavy eyelids open to find the girl called Brit was sitting on a chair near the bed. 

"Listen, I didn't tattoo you okay, I used henna to draw on your wrist but you need to make sure you continuously put the temple on, or we'll get into trouble," she says shoving a bunch of plastic papers in my purse while I wake up even more.

"I've got the dress that he gave you," she says, "the maids will help you do your make-up and hair but make sure you that every time that the henna disappears apply a new one before it completely goes, use the pre-drawn that I've placed in your bag."

"I can get changed myself, thanks," I say, giving a small smile that I could muster up.

I slowly swung my leg over to the edge of the bed making my way to the washroom.

Having a quick shower, drying myself I put on a robe and started blow-drying my hair when suddenly a few ladies said they were going to help me get dressed. 

 The ladies finished drying my hair that now had a mix of soft waves. They then added some defined curls, saying that they would complement my caramel brown hair. Another lady started with my make-up where she applied a bit of foundation and concealer, she then moved on to my eyes by adding tad bits of eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. 

A few minutes, they were done and moved on to my dress, where they gave me some underwear and I quickly put on the dress, it was a white mermaid gown that had black lace on the bodies to create the off-the-shoulder look and the sleeves, some black lace was also on the bottom. I looked at myself in the mirror, as my make-up was kept simple they had added some sliver sparkles onto my eyelids near my nose.