Chapter 12

Crystal PoV

I could feel someone shaking me gently, calling my name as I started to wake up. The person who was shaking me stopped and I heard a small conversation between two males the wasn't much to be heard but I could hear rustling it was really loud which made me more awake. 
Slowly opening my eyes I was welcomed by an unnatural surrounding, getting up I start remembering about the occurrence that had happened last night. 

"Mornin', there are some new clothes in there if you want," Mason says nodding his head to the bathroom, as he was walking towards the couch.

After finishing my business in the bathroom/shower room. Saw on the table were the sink make-up bag and on the floor was my bag, which ment that Mason had gone to my car to get my stuff. I quickly applied my daily serum and then go changed in to my clothes which consisted of a white shirt black jeans and my puma tranniers. (below pic of outfit).

Shutting the bathroom door, I find Mason sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone

Shutting the bathroom door, I find Mason sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. "Hey, I am done." I say putting my stuff on the floor, I take my phone from the the coffee table, when I look up I see Mason looking at me, "what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing, thanks for giving me the stuff I left in your car, and I am sorry about keeping you here last night," he says standing up.

"It's okay, don't worry about that, I hope you are fine since the couch doesn't look..... comfortable."I say looking where he had slept the night before. 

"It's the least I could do for keeping you here," he says walking towards me.

"Um, I am going to leave now, I'll see you," I say smiling at him and turning around, taking my bag and walking towards the door. 

Suddenly, I felt myself spinning around to find Mason looking down at me.

Both of us didn't talk, until we realised that our face were centemeters apart. I moved out of his hold.

"Sorry, but I wanted to tell you that I would be needing a ride if that is possible," he asks or should I as told me.

"Can't you just call your asisstant to get you a car?" I ask.

"I did call him but he  is currently out of town and couldn't."

I look at Mason and I saw that he was speaking the truth.

"Fine, now can we get going?" I ask, moving myself towards the door. 

"Let's get going," Mason says. With that we left the room.

Once we had reached my car, I opened the trunck and placed my stuff in there, Mason also did the same and go into the front passanger seat. 

Driving out of the underground parking lot the sunlight hit my face with its warmth, I quickly put on on sunglasses that I had on my dashbordonce I had stopped at a red signal light. The traffic  today isn't trhat bad but I felt I like I was forgetting do do somethings so I quickly looked at my phone calander on my car screen and saw that I had a meeting in 3 1/2 hours with a potenial investment.