Chapter 3

Previously.........

And when I got home, there was someone waiting for me outside. It was someone who I would have never expected in a million years to come to visit me.

Mason fudging Williams. The one and the only person who can make my blood boil without trying.

I stopped my car just in front of him and opened my window and said, "What the hell, William's move it."

"Afternoon Pierce, can we talk?" He asked in a calm voice with looking at me.

"Move it, Williams. I am not in the mood to talk. Come to my office tomorrow."

"Pierce, we have talked, you can shove your attitude up your own ass. This talk is very important."

I thought about it for a moment 'cause I knew he wouldn't leave until I let him in.

"Fine, hurry up and move away. I will open the gate." I said as I pushed the button in my car opening the gate as Mason moved away.

Once we were inside, we walked into the living room.

"Sit. Now hurry up and tell me what it is." I said sitting down.

"Well, this is the problem Pierce, we need to talk."

"About what, Williams."

"About what happened 4 years ago."

"Then you can leave, Mason, I am not going to talk about the past with you," I said, getting up.

"Crystal, we need to talk, not about us but that year there was something else that happened and it is starting to come back."

"What are you trying to say, Mason? That 4 years ago is related to what is going to happen?" I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Here read this and talk to me I will be getting something to drink." He said as he walked to the kitchen.

A few hours later...........

"So far in the folder, I can only see that we need to just wait and see as there isn't a lot we can do." I said look at Mason who is currently sitting on the couch, "hello Mason."

Mason didn't reply. So I carry on walking towards him. "Mason, hello."

Once I got to Mason he was sleeping. He looked so carefree like when we were.....But he wasn't going to stay here tonight. Or at least that's what I thought.

After a good 30 minutes of trying to get him awake. I looked at him. Nothing looked different except the way his hair is.

Then I thought of something amazing. I should draw something on his face. So I quickly run to my room and grab one of my lip gloss and my eyeliner. Slowly walking towards him I made sure he was asleep and I shook him a little and cover him with a blanket. Then I slowly start drawing on his face and I knew it was the wrong thing to do.

The next morning......

When I came back from my jog that takes an hour, Mason was still sleeping. The makeup on his face had slightly smudged and was on the blanket.

20 minutes later.....

Once I showered I went to my closet and got my outfit which was a long-sleeved white blouse, skinny, high-waist blue jeans, and nude heels (that were currently downstairs in the shoe cabinet), I slightly straightened my hair and put on light makeup. Personally, I don't wear a lot of makeup.(Similar outfit to picture below).

As I was going to the kitchen, I heard the doorbell ring

As I was going to the kitchen, I heard the doorbell ring. As I went to check, who was ringing the doorbell I remembered that Mason was still in my living room, so I ran to him and shool him awake. "Mason, wake up. Mason" I carried on shaking him until he opened his eyes, smile at me then hugged me. "What the F***k, Williams. Get up and go into the guest room. Hurry up!!" I said dragging him along with the blanket. I locked his room door and told him to stay quiet.

"I am coming," I shout to the person at the door as I adjust my clothes and shove Mason's shoes into my coat closet.

"Crys, how long is it taking." I hear my best friend Ava calling from in front of the door.

"Hey, what's up," I say a little breathless as I open the door.

"What the." she said looking at me astonished for a second, then smiles, " you had company last night didn't you," she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, I didn't know what the matter," I say, walking towards the kitchen.

"Well the contract has been signed and I am back from my holiday," she says.

"I know and I see you are back, want a coffee," I ask. You might be wondering why Ava says this. It is because she is my secretary as well as my best friend.

"I think not to cause because I already had two this morning," she said looking tired.

"I will give you today off then as you may have jetlag but you need to be back tomorrow, okay," I say as I drink my coffee and look at my iPad.

"Thank you. Bestie loves you lots. BTW I sent the contract that is supposed to be looked over to your email. See you tomorrow!" She shouted as she left. Once I heard her car leave I put my mug down and went to the guest room Mason was in.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a raspy voice, which sent shivers through me, but I stood there as if it didn't affect me.

"You need to leave, there are some suits in that wardrobe and a spare toothbrush and shaver if necessary, and make sure you take what you're wearing with you." Once I said that he stood you and went to the shower.

A few minutes later..........

"Seems like you have men coming round to your house," I hear Mason pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, every time I feel lonely." I lie as I carry on reading the contract.

"Well, that nice," he says coming to sit down next to me.

"There's some coffee left if you need, and once you are done you can leave," I say in a bored voice.

"I think you need to be punished for drawing on me," he says coming closer to me and stroking some hair behind my ear.

"Mason, I think you need to leave. Now." I say looking at him and putting my iPad down.

"Well, Mia I think we still have a business that needs to be done so I will visit you later in your office. Let's have lunch together." He says kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

This guy never changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time I wrote more!!!!!!

Hopefully, I can update a bit more frequently..

Love you all lots.

Kara XOXO