Chapter 7

A few months had passed since Crystal had seen Mason at her home. Everything was going according to their plan.

Today was the day of the charity ball that 'Styles for You' was holding. Everyone was very busy, especially Crystal and Ava. Crystal was the busiest out of them, rarely getting any sleep and working through the night to get everything done, trying to drown herself in work.

"Crys, hello," Ava said, coming into Crystal's home office. Walking in, Ava saw Crystal wasn't in her office, so she left and went to Crystal's terrace. Sighing, Ava opened the door and walked onto the roof balcony to find Crystal still working with cups of coffee around her.

Ava saw the old Crystal resurface, the one who always was constantly working and the one who never came out of her room to avoid being interrupted.

Shaking the image out of her head with a slight shiver, Ava said, "Oh lord Crystal, what the hell are you doing?"

"What is it, Ava? If it's not important, then please leave. I have things I have to do." Crystal said, not looking up for one bit, keeping her eyes flicking between the laptop screen and the paperwork.

"Crys, you know today's the charity ball, right?" Ava asked gently as she picked up the coffee cups, placed them on the tray. Ava slowly started slightly to tidy up the place.

"I know Ava. I have another... 7 hours to go since the ball starts at 6:30 pm and it's only 9 am," Crystal said softly, looking at the time on her laptop.

"Hey, I know it's stressful, but send me some of the work, so I can help you out," Ava said, trying to take some work off her closest friend.

"Ava, it's not that much, so, I'll be fine," Crystal said.

"Babe, you're going to be burned out by the end of the day," Ava said, sitting down on the chair.

"Ava, please go. I'll be out in a few hours after I have finished this work, okay?" Crystal tried to bargain, still focused on the papers in front of her.

"Fine, but send me some work over. Share the burden with me, Crystal. We are literally like sisters. Also, I am calling Frankie and Dave to come with their team at around 3:30 pm. Also, before I forget, come to the powder room at 3, or I will freaking drag you there and I won't care about your work. Do you understand?" Ava stated with a straight face at Crystal, daring her to challenge Ava's choice.

"Yeah, sure, now can you leave me alone 'til then, and I will send you some of the work. Happy?" Crystal replied.

"Joyful, thank you," Ava said smiling, "I'll see you at 3, bye

Approximately at 3 in the afternoon.

"Babes, lovely to see you again. Where is Crystal?" Frankie said, kissing Ava's cheek.

"You told her to come to the powder room, right? Let's go check there for her," suggested Dave.

"She's probably still working, you know Let's go see her," Ava said walking up the stairs into Crystal's room.

"Hola, beautiful, why are you locked in this room," Dave said shocked, "you're going to get wrinkles and look so worn out. Now Ava darling, clear this paperwork and put it to one side. Michelle, open our spa suitcase and let's prep these beautiful ladies."

Clapping his hands, Dave received a champagne bottle in his hands. "Let's get the party started!!!"

A few hours later.....

"Okay, now I need to see dresses so that I can make you beautiful babes even more beautiful," Frankie said with a big smile.

"Yesss, me first!" Ava shouted getting up as they finished her hair.

She quickly opened the closet to her right and pulled out two dresses covered in cloth.

"Umm, Frankie, can we keep the dress design a secret from Crystal?" Ava asked.

"Hell yeah," screamed Frankie, as Crystal laughed.

"Oh la la, this is amazing. I know the best thing to go with is the star-striking dress! Alice, this is our show stopper. Grab me the golden suitcase, pronto," Frankie clapped as Dave and his team finished Crystal's hair and touched up Ava's.

Frankie grabbed the long bench and placed it next to Crystal. "I need space," Frankie said, spreading out his arms and showing to one of his staff to turn Crystal around. Crystal could feel them applying a light foundation and felt small tingles around her face and neck. A few seconds later, there was brushing against her collarbone.

"Okay, now open your eyes, darlings," Frankie said, spinning the girls around to face the mirror.

Both had a unique tone and colour to their make-up. Ava's was more calm but extravagant, with a golden sliver fox eyeliner and bold eyeshadow that matched her dress, which complimented her bold velvet red lip and her hair styled so that it was half up in curls with accessories attached.

While Crystal's make-up also had the golden-silver eyeliner, her eye-shadow was simple with a dusty grey-blue colour in her crease and Pearl white shimmer finish. Her hair, in an organised mess with pearls and other accessories that weren't heavy and didn't overshadow the makeup that they had done, there were a few strands of hair pulled out of the bun that was lightly curled, fell around her face.

"Babes, this is amazing. You're gonna be the show-stoppers. Wait, before we finish let's get them into their dresses and add final touches!!" Said Dave, in excitements.

(edited)

A/N: Hi my loves, it's me again. I know I am updating slowly but happy valentine's day. Love you all. XXX