Chapter 13

A few days later. .....

Today we are having a girls day. Mum, Eva and I went shopping, visited a few places and went to the spa for the whole day. It was amazing. Since me and Eva had finished all of our work the day before we had a lot of time to spare.

Currently we are sitting in the theatre room in my brother's and Eva's home, with a few bottles of wine and champagne. Both of us cuddled on the centre bed like couch with our PJs on. We were watching Monte and me. We've watched this many times but can't get enough of it.

Half way through the movie Eva tilled her head on my shoulder. "Crys can I ask you something?" She says slowly and quietly.
"Yeah what's the matter?" I ask, my eyes still glued to the screen.
"Your brother, told me that there was a guy with you yesterday. Who was he? If you don't mind me asking." She says as she pulled the duvet up, wrapping her body within it.
"I....I was with...," I started, I could feel Eva lifting her head off my shoulder and looking at me with her 'I am not going to tell you brother.' and her famous 'I am your sister and close friend tell me.'
So I told her, "I was with Mason."
"Crystal!" She says jumping, "I knew it. You've rekindled!!!" She says jumping up and down, then she grabs a bottle of wine and pours it into our cups and says, "Let's celebrate!!"
I only hoped my brother wasn't here. Even though I knew he wasn't there.

Hey guys for now the chapters may be this short. Hopefully they'll get longer soon.

KaraXOXOX