Chapter 9

As we neared Blue Moon, soemthing within me stired, as if it was telling me to leave. We were only 7 mintues away, the sky was midnight blue as the slivery full moon shone some light on the dimly lit street.

The Blue Moon it a place which is only open on full moons especially on red moons. The name for it is very different and it is placed in a place which is extremly difficult to find and the place it very famous. But not many get in since they don't have memberships or can't find the place. The place has a strict rule of no photographs so it is very mysterious and there are only 700 membership cards or sould I say BMGC which is short for Blue Moon Gold Card. The owners of the place has never been seen for the past decade, which is very suprising. The history of the Blue Moon is remarkable this is as it was first created, around 1000 years ago, to be home bulit by someone, however, when that person moved into the house they had built many problems arose starting from the door breaking celing collapsing to many more things. Soon after the owner sold the place and the same thing happened. For a period of time the house was forgotten since it was up in a mountin and had a lot of problems. About 30 years ago the place was resold to some mysterious owner, this person renovated the whole place so that there was car parking underneath the place and that there were rooms and the top floor was only for the ower themselves.

Taking a right into a tunnel which leads to the underground parking of the Blue Moon. Neither of us talked which only left the light noise of the car's radio to fill the empty air.

In the parking their was a lot of space, I parked the car in the spot I tend to park it in and waited for Mason the get off, but he didn't. So we said ther in silence for a few mintues I looked out in front as I saw more car filling up the parking lot. So I spoke first, "Aren't you getting off?"

"Do you think I should?" Mason asked, nethier of us looked at each other.

"Depends, you were the one who wanted to come here," I say, leaning back in my seat.

Mason sat there still and looked outside, then went on his phone.

"Sorry for disturbing you, I will treat you to a meal next time." Mason says as he took of the seat belt.

"You don't need to worry about that since I was the one who made you work today." I say still not looking at him.

"Do you want to join me to have a drink?" He asks slowly.

"No, are you going to stay the night?" I ask him.

"Probably." He says, "Well thanks again for taking me here..."

"No problem, thanks for helping," I say.

With that he gets off the car and scans his card for the elevator and goes upstairs. I look at the time and start the car, I quickly realise that Mason left his clothes, keys and wallet. I quickly get out the car and go upstairs with my card. I call Mason's phone number and look for him. 

"Hello?" I hear a quiet voice say.

"Mason, it's Crystal, where are you?" I ask softly.

"Ah, Crystal, I am in my private room, it on the 4th floor, room MZW. It would be the third room to your left when you get out of the elevator." He says hanging up.

Going back into the elevator I press to go to floor number 4. 

DING

I hear as the elevator door opens on floor three. This is were I see, Claire and Devon. They were hand in hand and getting inside the elevator I was in. Devon and Claire are starngers to me now. Devon and I dated for a year before I broke up with him, eventhough within that year we only went on one date and I knew something was wrong since I couldn't get a hold of him for around 10 months. so you could say that we only date for less that 2 months. 

On the other hand Claire was Devon's 'best friend' or should I say girlfriend. Claire and Devon started dating before we did and they both didn't know that the other person was cheating on them. This show how they are ment to be. 

"Hey Crystal, long time no see," I hear Claire say.

I ignore her as the elevator went up. 

"Cystal hello," I hear her say, then I felt a tap on my shoulder which I instantly shoved off.

"Oh, were you talking, I thought there was a fly in here cause I could hear a constant buzzing." I say as I here another DING. 

"Well this is my floor I won't be seening you again." I say leaving the elevator. 

I walk upto his door which is MZW and ring the bell.

A/N: HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN A FEW WEEKS AND I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE BUT I HAVE BENN BUSY LATELY DON'T WORRY I WILL TRY AND GET MOR UPDATES A SOON AS POSSIBLE. MEANWHILE I HAVE UPDATED MY OTHER BOOK Billionaire's Ex-wife: she did it!. Please read it and comment on it. 

KARA XOXOXO