SAVE DUSTIN JOHN HIGGS

BACKGROUND

Dustin John Higgs was wrongly accused for a murder that was done by another man. The man who did the murder even claimed that accusations of Higgs telling him to kill the three women were utter nonsense. Yet, the killer gets life in prison and Higgs is getting death on January 15, 2021, om Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.

Many victims of Trump's ongoing executions are either Black or disabled, and some are clearly innocent of the crime, like Brandon Bernard. May he rest in power and peace. Now is our chance to save Dustin Higgs and others who are on death row when they shouldn't be.

Willis Haynes admitted to the crime, yet Higgs is on death row still. This is unjust and inhumane. The evidence is overwhelming that Dustin Higgs was just a witness to the crime, and didn't at all cause it. Haynes had a motive: all three women were in debt to him. Haynes admitted to the crime: calling the Government's claims that Higgs told him to kill the women completely false. 

Please read through this document. There is a pre made letter template and two I wrote. Please do what you can! 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l0ic037B-I9r9QfRh4qg1YGmniHzpixSuyz5tHKa3yo/edit?usp=sharing