URGENT: SAVE DUSTIN JOHN HIGGS

Here are some resources!

For a bit of background- Dustin was convicted of killing three women. However, the actual murderer revealed that Dustin was merely a witness, and even signed an affidavit proving this.

Yet, the murderer, Willis Hayes, has life in prison.

Dustin John Higgs is on death row. And the government is planning on murdering him tonight.

That's right.

Tonight

Here are some things I need you to do for Dustin-

1. FOLLOW.

savedustinhiggs on Instagram. Like everything and educate yourself. Comment and tag influencers, actors, journalists, politicians, and anyone with a following. Especially tag the people on the page's contact list, because they're going to get tagged most out of everyone, so they're most likely to be the ones who see it. Feel free to tag everyone and anyone! Also, read some of Dustin's writing and look at his art. Truly, he's an extremely talented and artistic man.

2. CALL.
The Supreme Court- (202) 479-3011
The Supreme Court again- (202) 514-2217
The White House- (202) 456-1414
Department of Justice- (202)353-1555 (press 9)
The Warden- (812) 244-4400
The Warden again- (812) 444-4572
The Department of Justice again- (202)-514-2000

"Hello, my name is (name) and I am calling regarding Dustin John Higgs. He is an inmate on federal death row. I am asking that you spare Dustin's life. His case is riddled with junk science and a signed affidavit from the man who committed the crime saying that Dustin is not guilty of the crime that has put him on death row. Dustin did not kill anyone. Please do not allow a man with no blood on his hands to be killed. Thank you."

Feel free to add anything personalized the the place you call, just make sure to get your point across.

The White House will likely hang up or send you to a deadline. Be respectful and call back again later. The point is to create pressure.

3. EMAIL.

Attorney.general@usdoj.gov
Heidi.stirrup@usdoj.gov
Hannah.kunasek@usdoj.gov
Mcarvajal.@bop.gov
Rosalind.sargent-burns@usdoj.gov

Here's what I send, but feel free to use the phone template. I'll send the script under my conversations and in the comments.

4. CHECK OUT.

The doc regarding this topic. Unfortunately, Lisa Montgomery and Corey Johnson we're murdered unjustly by the government Wednesday and Thursday.

But Dustin has time.

We have time.

http://bit.ly/3q43YYJ

5. SHARE.

Share. Share EVERYTHING.

Tag online, just as I instructed before! Share on and any socials! Go online and use a trash email for any and all socials you can get and tag people, spread the word!

Let's save this beautiful human being.