𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. one and only

"Hey buddy, you alright?" Scott's teammate, Daniel James, asked as the pair had finally gotten the opportunity to catch up after the International Break, with either of the boys being called up by their respective National teams. "I saw you had quite a wild time away whilst on your International duties."

"It really isn't that deep, all paper talk. Got away with it just with a slap on the wrist." Scott chuckled away to himself, before going to continue the conversation. "How was Wales? Must've been nice for you and Ria to go back home for a bit."

"Yeah, it was." Daniel nodded his head in reply. "I miss home like mad but it's all worth it, especially having Ria by my side, it just makes this all the more exciting."

"You're a lucky man, Dan." Scott smiled in reply to Daniel's reply.

There was no doubt that Daniel and Ria were perfect for each other. A relationship that most would long to have one day.

"You're not trying to steal my girlfriend, are you?" His teammate chuckled, with the Scotland International shaking his head. "Are you going to tell me more about your time away then?"

The two of them gossiped like a pair of teenagers at a sleepover sometimes.

"If you've read the papers then you'll know what happened, I can't say much more than that." The blonde haired boy said, shrugging his shoulders as Daniel was only going to begin to dig deeper.

"Read it all but what happened afterwards? You know, after you were seen leaving the place with the girl?" His teammate carried on,
slightly frustrating Scott.

"The girl's name is Maisie." Scott spat out immediately, making it much easier than Daniel had thought to get it out of him. "And I think that Maisie is really great, there was more to her than that one night stand."

"Sounds like you need the love doctor, McTominay!" Daniel wound him up, playfully nudging his shoulder. "By the looks of it, you have come to the right place."

"Who said I liked her in that way? Who said that I was having trouble telling her how I feel?"

"Well if that's the case, you basically just outed yourself there." His teammate smirked, before stopping to think. "I never thought I'd see the day where our Scotty would be head over heels."

"Stop it, man." Scott said, shaking his head. "She's in Glasgow and I'm in Manchester, it's never going to work, is it?"

"You never know until you try, eh?" Daniel said, remaining optimistic. "Your there for International Break and Maisie could come here now and then, sorted." He carried on, leading him to one of his bright ideas.

"There's no point, I don't even think that she feels the same way about me." The Scotland International shrugged it off once again. "I think we were just meant to be friends."

"Friends or whatever, I think you should invite her down to Manchester for the weekend. It's handy when we have a home game."

"There's no point in it, Maisie's likely to say no." Scott replied, although Daniel hadn't lost any faith by then. "I just want to focus on the games coming up with no distractions."

"Well, we'll soon see about that." The Welsh International said, scheming the plan he had in his head.

✦✧✦

📍 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

●○

○●

○●

maisieandrews on wednesdays, we wear pink👼🏼

view comments

user1 gorgeous girl

ebonygreen no credits to the photographer?
maisieandrews sorry luv x

user2 queen

calliestewart that's my best friend
maisieandrews ily <33

user3 omg

scottmctominay would help if you looked at the camera idiot
maisieandrews oh shut it you
daniel_james97 bingo!!

ollieandrews don't drop ur phone now
maisieandrews shut it

✦✧✦

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦; 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭_𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴97

daniel_james97
correct me if i'm wrong
but you're the girl who
scott met in glasgow, right?

maisieandrews
depends who's asking
i know ur his teammate,
i don't want any stick for
what happened or the papers

daniel_james97
no, no
i'm not here to bother you
i was talking to scott today and
i think he really likes you

maisieandrews
what are you now?
his wingman?

daniel_james97
well you could call me that

maisieandrews
im not interested
if i hear anything then
it should he from scott
not his teammates

daniel_james97
wait
i wasn't finished

maisieandrews
what then?
if you're just gonna waste
my time😃

daniel_james97
why don't you come
down to manchester
this weekend?

maisieandrews
what's in it for me?

daniel_james97
free food
free football (good seats)
and to surprise scott

maisieandrews
you had me at free food
but seriously, how do we
work this?

daniel_james97
easy, i've got it all planned
as long as you're on board

maisieandrews
of course

daniel_james97
well that's a lot easier than
i hoped

✦✧✦

wow, don't we all need a friend like daniel? i sure do, lmao

i apologise for my crappy upload schedule, not going to lie but i just feel completely unmotivated and uninspired at the moment. writer's block also isn't my best friend...

it's a scary thought that i finish school for good roughly in 5/6 weeks, i can't believe it's almost all over.

what's your plans for when you finish school/college/uni/etc?

i have an unconditional offer to study first year uni at college (i was too dumb for uni) but im hoping to go onto do a modern apprenticeship in business/administration so fingers crossed.

all my love, b x