𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the masterplan

The following weeks for the separated two were completely polar opposite for them

On one hand, Maisie tried her hardest to forget about Scott with her main focus being her graduation from University which she waited four years for. Her plan on forgetting about the footballer seemed to have been working out for her for the most part of this.

On the other hand, Scott hadn't taken it so well with Maisie being the only thing on his mind which was slowly but surely taking a toll on everything else he loved such as the beautiful game. The most important thing on his mind being how to perfect his plan to try and win her back once again in a way that would to be to try and avoid the rejection once again.

Aside from Daniel, there were only other two people who longed to see the two of them get together...

Callie and Ebony.

This would only help Scott to be able to perfect his plan even more. That bright spark in his head was good for some things.

It was just a matter of the right time and place on how and when to try and get a hold of either of the girls.

Obviously, he would have way more luck than he ever did with Maisie. Surely things couldn't get any worse from here on.

"Oi, daydreamer." Daniel nudged Scott in the dressing rooms of Manchester United. "Are you still trying to find a way to go after Mais?"

"Actually, the plans perfected." Scott replied, sounding a lot more noticeably happy than he ever did over the last couple of weeks. "Surely things couldn't get any worse now, could they?"

"What's the master plan then? It can't be any worse than any other of those weird and wonderful ideas you've had in the past." His teammate sat there, waiting to be all ears.

"If I can't actually ever get a hold of Maisie, there's two other people who I have a good chance of doing so." He said, with his smile growing even wider. "From what I know, Ebony and Callie were also routing for us. It can't be that bad of an idea, can it?"

"Well that one really is outside of the box, isn't it?" Daniel cocked his head to the side, trying to weigh up both the pros and cons to this. "Sometimes I genuinely wonder why you carry on this absolute wild goose chase over that one girl."