𝐱𝐢𝐱. what about us?

"Mission accomplished!" Ebony cheered as her and Callie had finally managed to finalise a plan between themselves and Scott

"Mission accomplished!" Ebony cheered as her and Callie had finally managed to finalise a plan between themselves and Scott. "I'm telling you this time that they are going to work out."

"And if they don't?" Callie questioned, cocking her head to the side. "What happens? We're gonna be stuck with a love sick puppy of a footballer and our best friend who no longer wants to talk to us because we went behind her back..."

"You're normally the one encouraging this, this is going to be so good for the both of them." She said, remaining optimising about the whole situation. "Just trust my word on this one, will you?"

"Fine but if she's mad, it's all on you." Callie reluctantly agreed. Although deep down, she was the biggest shipper of the two.

"Why are you two acting so shifty? What's the big surprise?" Maisie questioned, standing in between her two best friends. "What are you planning?"

"Oh, nothing." Callie spat out, having no time to make up any source of lie or excuse to save themselves. "Suppose we're just thinking on how to celebrate our graduations best as possible, you really only get to do this once."

"I thought we were going out tonight anyway? I don't really see the big deal, graduations graduation." The brunette shrugged, not really fussed at the situation.

"Just wait and see what we have planned for you." Ebony grinned, giving a side eye to Callie which was instantly returned. "You'll either love us or you'll hate us."

"Literally." Callie half laughed, slightly confusing Maisie. "Anyway, I hope you're wearing that nice new outfit we helped you pick out in town."

"Of course, I am." Maisie nodded her head. "You two seemed to love it that much so why the hell not?!"

"Which reminds me I've left all my stuff at Callie's, would a fifteen minute delay in getting ready with one another be alright?" The blonde asked, immediately getting the seal of approval.

"Of course, I'll have the pre's ready." Maisy chimed, referring to the few bottles of wine that laid in her kitchen before the girls went off in their separate ways.