XX

[Mao]

I laid back in the chair, almost falling over. I sighed and earned eyebowling from the blonde admin sitting next to me. A metallic-arm brought a pile of papers to my face and I looked up at Sherenidy.

"Stop being lazy and actually do something!" The orange haired short Watcher complained.

"But I've already done too much!" I murmured taking the papers from the Watcher.

"What the shit?!"

I sat up and looked at a blonde female Watcher in the other side of the room.

"What is it now ||ᒷリリ||?" Asked a white haired Lead Watcher, who was sitting next to the blonde female.

"I don't understand the language in this book! How am I supposed to research something I can't read ꖎ||リ↸𝙹リ?" The blonde Watcher, Yenny, complained.

Me, Sherenidy and Godiva looked at each other and then moved our glares to the two Leads.

"What language is it written in?" I asked standing up and walking to the duo with Sherenidy right in my tail.

"I honestly don't know!" Yenny said looking up from the book.

"It looks kinda weird," Lyndon shrugged.

"T̴̛̪̣̮͇͈̝͎̹̮͙͓̤̺̗͇̟͖͙͉̭̲͑̃̈́̀͒̔̓̿̇̆̓͐̋̍̏͘͜͝͠͠ͅḧ̵̢͔̰͎̰̟̠̻͇̬̳̗̤̺̬̳̝͕̬̱͎́̏̋̌́̔̎͐̂̓͆̽̌͂̕͜͜͝ę̷̖̖̟͓̲͖͈̳͎̲̑̒̎̇̇̓̋̇̆̿̅͌͆͐͒̉̏̿̕̕͝ͅ ̷̢̮͍͗̈́͑̿͋̍͗̑̓͘d̴̡͈͓̪̘͎̤͑͐̔̔̉̃̈̐̅̈́ę̵̧̢͔̠͚͎̖̦̜͙̳͍̙͈͔͚̝̼̱̙̂̆́͆̕a̷̢͙͔̺͖̖̜̝̟͚̲͇̠̥̭̞̞͉͓̍̽̂̒́̑̏̈́͐͒̽̊̎̓͊̕͜͜ḑ̵̨̢͚̗͖̮̠̤̲̞͕̰͔̘̰͒͛͆̀ ̶̨̘̘̭͉̪̦͙̇̀̀̾̓͐̌́͌̈́͠ͅş̷̰̲̗͎̜̊͒̊̒̉͑̓̂̄̾̉̅̚̕͝͝h̵̨̧̛̦̗̼̺̙̝͎̠̼̪̦͙͉̱͇͍̣̠̉̈́̄̓̽͘͜a̶̡̛̛̩͖͕͙̙̤̍̄̀͂͐̑̊̑̍̈́̐̀̓̾̾̎͜͠l̴̨̥̗̳͉̰͍̥̹̥̟̼̦͙̳̗̩̣̿̎̄͆͋̈ͅl̸̘̩̘͍̃̊̑̾͒̔̒ ̸̹̩̬̱̝̞̂̀̉͑n̵̩̪̥̄̉̀̌͊é̴͔͖͖̜̂͐̾̀̂̓̊͑̆͛̄̽͋̾͌͆͗̀͒́͑͝v̶̞̦̝̱͈͈̼͔̱̬̭̫̪͎̈͛͒͗̽͐̚͠e̵͖̮̰̗͕̼̳͉̭̺͖̖͒̀̆̅̋͌́̔̿͗̏͑̓̈́͑̀̈́̌̓͠ŕ̴̢̛̖̫̬̲̥͖̳̜͍̮̝̭̞̯̮̟̥͒͊̌͜͝͝ ̸̛̤̎̈̇̂̊̀͒̂̓́̚c̴͔̺̪̼̼͔̪̟̺̮̫̬̯̥̼̣̄̂͋̀̓̚͜͝o̶̢̟̜͔̝̥̭̱̣͉̖̙̞̹̤̲̝̝̬͖͌̇̆́m̸͇̗͕͚̪͈͉̘̝̉e̴̡̛̦̖̩͉̮̻͈̝͈͚̝͎͉̱̠͓͈̠͐͛̈́̈́̔̒̓̓̽̈̋͋͂̄̓͆̎̑̏̚̕ ̵̨̢̟̞̱̞̯̦̠̩̠̹̰̣͎̰͚͚̮͛̉̀̉͗͒̈́̽́̕ͅͅͅb̵̡̨̗̜̹̤̞̣͙͙̝̦̮̳͋̇͛̓̄͒̂̽̓̒͠͝á̵̧̢̛̺̹̖̣͔̉̿̏̿̓̄̓̈́̍̋̀͊͐͋̿̎̊̂̓̕͘c̶̨̖͙̼̱̲̀͋̏͂̍͌̀̕͘͠ͅķ̴̛̠̱͎͈̳͕̠͎̭̥̩͋̑́͑͛̔͑̆̂̿̃̇̓̊̾̾̄̄̏͜͜ ̸̡̧̖̗̖̞̦̪̩̖̻͕͕̮̯̣͑͑̋̒͑̏͊̀͗̐̅̈͗f̶͉̼̘̼̹̮̠̩̱̰̘̫̰͙͋͗̈́̀̔̆̽̈̈́̈́̎̑̔̾̕̚͠͠ř̸͓͎́̎ő̶̡̨̥̤̦̝̙̦̱̲̺̘̀̈̽̾̃̉̅̌̀̃̽̌ͅḿ̸̢̨͎̺̩̺̝͈͙̹̅̒̈̊̚̕͜͝ͅ ̷̖̓̀͌́͂͊̓͋̓̋̑̔̇͝͠͝t̶̢̧̬̩̭͇̗̜̹̲̼̩͎͚̙̼͌̉̓͑͋̂͂̿̉͗̍̋̒̅͒̄̕ͅh̵̹̩̰̭̲̪͛̅͛̎̇̐̎͐͊͒̈́̒̎͒̍̾͆̚͝è̴̼͙͙̞͖̯̙̌ ̶̘̝̭̩̗̼̖̬͚͈̮̀̃d̶̡̻̤̦̼̲͚͇͕̲̥̬̗̩̰̹̐̎̑̏̅̌̌̇͊̐̀̈́̇͘̕͠͠͝͝͝͠e̴̛̦̞̜̰̳̞̪̙̰̩̺̺͖̰͍͔̝͑̈̓̏̉͛̈̔͋͜ͅa̴̢̧͍̫͖͙͈̘̥̬̤̖͖̳̺̼͙̦̻̺̰̗̒d̷̨̧̗̼̪͎̲̗̪̜̲̰̯͍̦̞̝͍̺̮̯̹̜͒̋͂̿̊̈́́̈́̋̆͌̇̇̈́̓̐̒̿̊̇̚̕ ̸̡͇̪̺̓̄̈͌͛͂̓͗̍͌͊́̀̏͛͒͒͛̊͠, "

Everyone was now looking at Sherenidy, who had just casually read out loud the text. I didn't understand what she had said tho.

"You can understand this shit?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's basically just glitched text. But at the same time it's also its own language. When I lived in the Original Nether I learned to understand it since some people spoke it there. But it's actually really rare language and mostly used by demons and such," Sherenidy explained.