[Xelqua]

     I opened my eyes to see the female Watcher standing next to the bed I was lying in.

" ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ, how are you feeling?" The Watcher asked.

"ᓭ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷリ╎↸||? " I recognized the female.

"Yeah, who else would I be?" Sherenidy sounded annoyed. Typical Sherenidy.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A fight with ᒷ∷∷𝙹∷. It is temporarily gone, but will be back," I heard the seriousness in her voice.

Then her communicator buzzed. She took it out and started reading the messages. After reading the message she turned back to me.

"No lifes got taken this time. And ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ is holding a meeting in one fucking hour! Like am I supposed to finish everything in one fucking hour!" I laughed at the female's frustration.

"Did you even have anything planned?" I asked her laughing.

"I have a request for you  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ," Now the female looked serious.

"I'm listening ᓭ⍑ᒷリ."

Sherenidy looked straight into my eyes.

"I want you to make a deal with a fallen."

I looked at her and probably looked pretty shocked.

"That's illegal," Were the first words to come out of my mouth.

"I know. But your wings are already dark purple, so no one will notice," Sherenidy pointed at my wings.

"Yours are dark too," I didn't really know what else to say.

"But you are stronger. It can help us out. Can you do it?"

I sighed.

"I'll do it."

"No one is here. Can we do it right away?" The female knew exactly what she was doing.

"I trust you. We can do it," I looked at her.

"This will hurt only a little. Okay, it is worse than dying, but who cares?" Sherenidy laughed.

Then I saw her take you her enchanted knife. She raised it and started speaking language I didn't understand. Then she stabbed the knife to my heart and I felt the pain.

The pain was so strong. I would have screamed but I was no longer in control of my own body. Then I passed out.

     When I opened my eyes maybe minute later, I saw Sherenidy standing next to me breathing heavily. Blood was running down on her face from her eyes that were hidden behind her mask.

"N-now you h-have a d-deal," She managed to say.

I felt weird. Of course I felt weird, I was now sharing my body with a fallen who had lost his own body.

"So you are Xelqua?" I heard his voice in my head.

'Yes. And you are?' I asked him.

Sherenidy looked at me.

"Can you hear him?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"And communicate with him?" She continued and I nodded.

"Your friend is smart. She knows that we can communicate without anyone else hearing it."

'Yeah. Can you now introduce yourself?'