XIV

[Grian]

     I stared at Sam. I couldn't believe it... He had just killed everyone... I looked at Taurtis who was standing next to me. Tears were rolling down on his face, we were both crying. Why would Sam do something like that..?

Then the knife hit Taurtis.

"TAURTIS!" I screamed and hugged my dying friend tightly while tears were rolling down.

"R-run..." Taurtis whispered.

I didn't want to. But I had to. I know that it was what Taurtis wanted. So I ran. And ran. And ran. Until I was far enough.

Taurtis was gone...

...

...

Evo

I remembered how Taurtis had came. I had cried so much. He lied that someone had saved him after I had left. I believed him...

Then everything changed... We had defeated the Ender dragon and went back.. But...

Sam had been there... I realized that he had turned Taurtis into a Watcher and used him... Then Sam had done something to me...

A spell...

Controlling spell...

I had killed everyone...

Even Taurtis...

I still remember that bloody scene...

Then he took me to the Watchers and I was turned to a Watcher. After six years in the Watcher Academy..

I killed him.

Then I was invited to The Council. They didn't know everything... Sherenidy found out. She realized my dark wings. We had a lot in common. She wanted me to become her student when she became Alden's left hand. I agreed. And then I was invited to Hermitcraft.

     I opened my eyes. I felt the tears that were falling down from my eyes, I wiped them away. I hated those memories. I really missed everyone.

I sat in a ball for around half an hour before I finally got up. I got dressed to my Main Watcher outfit and left my room. First I headed to the kitchen. I walked into the living room and to the kitchen, which was right next to the living room. You could see from the another room to the another one.

As I walked in I saw The Rookie Watcher Leslie and The Main Admin Winslow. They both turned around as I walked into the room. We all gave each other a nod.

"⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ᒲ𝙹∷リ╎リ⊣  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ," The red haired female Watcher gave me a smile.

"Good morning ꖎᒷᓭꖎ╎ᒷ, ∴╎リᓭꖎ𝙹∴," I gave both of them a smile.

"↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑ ꖎ𝙹ℸ ̣  𝙹⎓ ∴𝙹∷ꖌ ℸ ̣ 𝙹↸ᔑ||?" Winslow asked as I started looking through the closets.

"Yeah," I answered.

"╎'ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⊣ᒷℸ ̣  ⚍ᓭᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ꖌ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹. ╎'ᒲ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ᔑ ꖎᒷᔑ↸ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷!" Leslie revealed and I turned around looking surprised.

"You are? That's amazing!" I gave her a smile.

"ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ, ᒲᔑ𝙹 ᔑリ↸ ᓭ⍑ᒷリ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ↸ᒷᓵ╎ᓭ╎𝙹リ ꖎᔑᓭℸ ̣  リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣. ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ リᒷ ̇/ℸ ̣  ᒲᒷᒷℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ||'ꖎꖎ ᒲᔑꖌᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ ⊣╎∷ꖎ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎᒷᔑ↸ᓭ!" The white haired admin patted the shorter Watcher's head.