XI

[Xavier/Grian]

     I stood in the base. We had just finished the zombie-trap. Tango had disappeared somewhere in the base, I didn't know where. I looked around and didn't see anyone else. I sighed. Grian should come back soon, this was his body after all.

I heard the communicator buzz and took it out.

¬The Mains¬

Alden
All available Mains to the
Main HQ, please! (14.32)

Mao
Not the injured ones! (14.32)
So, Godi, Blake, Shen, Xel,
Up and Kas (14.32)
You are not invited! (14.33)

Sherenidy
For the 100th time! (14.33)
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT
SENDING ONLY ONE MESSAGE
AT THE SAME TIME?! (14.33)

Kasen
Don't care if I'm invited or not,
I'm still coming! (14.34)

Oskari
I can't come, Haylie needs help
at the medical center (14.34)

Mao
Understood, Oli (14.34)

Chet
Me and Edi are on our way. (14.35)

Irwin
Almost there! (14.35)

Winslow
Same (14.35)

Mao
All of the injured ones (14.35)
Will be informed (14.35)
Later (14.36)

Sherenidy
Sometimes I really wish that
these communicators had a
mute opinion... (14.36)

Edita
You're not the only one (14.37)

     I sighed. Another meeting that we were going to miss. This time it was a private one, only the Mains were invited. I turned around as I heard footsteps behind me. As I turned I saw Jevin standing behind me.

"Hey!" He greeted me smiling and waved slightly.

"Oh, hey Jevin!" I gave him the-most-Grian-like-smile I could.

"Are you feeling better? At least you seem like you are!" He looked at me a bit curiously.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm alright now!"

"That's good to hear! It would be a shame if you got badly hurt just a couple of days before the ceasefire comes down!" The blue slime said.

"Yeah, that would be a small disaster," I agreed nodding.

"Well, I gotta go help Stress with something. See you later!" He waved before walking away.

As soon as he had left, I turned around to see The Lead Watcher Xenex in front of me.

"You really shouldn't sneak into the server. What if someone sees you?" I pointed out.

"Xisuma knows that I'm here and he is okay with it. And the other admins and the Watchers know too," He shrugged. "Aand the players will just think that I am 'Suma's "evil clone" called "Evil Xisuma"", The white haired Watcher let out a slight laugh.

"They also think that "Evil Xisuma" is banned from the server!" I continued and the Watcher just smirked.

"Not such a big deal, nothing to worry about," He laughed.

I shook my head smiling and rolled my eyes.

"Btw, I heard that you were injured in the Watchers' HQ attack," He looked at me and tilted his head a bit.