A Piece From The Past

A young woman looked down and smiled to her newborn baby boy. He looked so precious and so much like his father. The woman smiled sadly as she remembered the male, who had been killed in front of her by the Watchers just a couple of months ago.

"Don't worry my love! I will protect you from those evils and won't let anyone hurt you! I'll keep you safe my little baby," She whispered to her newborn son's ear.

"You need a name," She thought. "You know what? I'll call you Grian! It means 'sun'!," She giggled.

The boy made a small movement, which made the woman smile.

"You like it, don't you?" She giggled to her son.

"But you'll also need a second name," She started thinking. "Xelqua, or in Galactic,
̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ" She said smiling.

"Grian  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ Charles," She smiled holding her baby tightly but carefully.

{5 years later}

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found!" Little Grian ran into the house to show his mom the flower he had just found.

"What is it my little angel?" His mother asked crouching down next to her little son.

"Look! I got it for you!" Grian showed a Lily of the valley to her mother.

"Oh, it's beautiful! Thank you my little angel!" She smiled taking the flower from her son.

She didn't want to ruin his son's happiness by telling him that flowers should be left outside so they could survive longer. But she didn't really mind since she knew that his son has thought about her.

"Did you play with Taurtis earlier?" She asked picking him up.

"Yes! We were playing tag! It was really fun!" Grian excitedly told his mother.

"That's amazing! Taurtis must be a really good friend!" She smiled giving his son a kiss on his forehead.

"But now my angel, you have to go to bed. It's getting late and outside is really dark and dangerous," She said and started carrying the boy to his room.

"But I'm not tired yet!" Grian complained.

"But angel, it's really late! You have to sleep so you can play with Taurtis tomorrow!" His mother tried.

"But mommy, I don't want to!" The boy cried.

"But angel, it's dangerous to stay awake during the nights! There are many dangerous creatures hiding in the shadows!" The mother said looking out of the window.

After a while Grian finally gave up and went to bed. His mother sighed in relieve as she closed the door behind her leaving her precious little son alone in his room.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise," She whispered.

{7 years later}

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE-!" A male with pink hair shouted as he chased the dirty blonde boy.

"Catch me if you can!" The dirty blonde laughed.

"Haha, run Grian, run!" Taurtis laughed as he watched his best friend run away from Techno.

A woman watched from shadows as her son played with his friends. She smiled sadly. At least his son was safe. The letter in her hand had broken heart. They were after her and her son. She just wanted to keep her boy safe from them. She couldn't hold the tears anymore and turned around walking deeper into the shadows.

{3 months later}

"Mom! I'm home!" Grian shouted as he walked into their cottage and kicked his shoes off.

Silence.

"Mom?" Grian called out and walked into the kitchen.

He walked through the whole house not finding any sign of his mother. Finally he stopped in front of her room and knocked on the door. No one opened.

"Mom? Are you there? I'm coming in!" He shouted to the room before opening the door.

He froze.

His mother was laying on the floor.

Limp, bloody, a knife in her chest...

"MOM!" Grian screamed and ran to his mother's corpse.

He tried to shake her while crying his eyes out. She didn't move or show any sign of being alive anymore.

"MOM! MOM! PLEASE! PLEASE, OPEN YOUR EYES! MOM! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He cried holding her.

His mother didn't open her eyes ever again. She was gone, killed, without hesitation.

Grian cried for hours holding his mother. He was found by Taurtis two days later.

Taurtis had been worried about Grian since he hadn't come to school or answered his message. He decided to go see if Grian was alright and had found him passed out next to his mother's cold, lifeless body.

After that Grian had been sent to live with his grandparents that he had never met before. They seemed nice but Grian really missed his mother and everything in the house reminded him of her.

{High school}

Finally Grian was old enough to go to High school and leave behind his grandparents' house with all of the memories. Taurtis was there too and he became friends with many people quickly. Sam was a nice guy and hanged out with Taurtis and Grian a lot.

Many accidents happened in this school but Grian tried to ignore them. Until one day Sam went crazy and killed everyone. After that he threatened Grian and Taurtis and Taurtis sacrificed himself so Grian could ran away. And Grian ran, far away, crying.

{Evolution}

Now it was finally perfect time for Grian to finally make his own server and invite many of his friends there. He was really shocked and cried a lot as Taurtis came to the server. He was alive!

But...

After some time everything changed...

The Watchers came and Grian found out that Taurtis was a Watcher and Sam had turned him so he could revenge. Taurtis had been Sam's puppet the whole time in Evo.

Now Sam took over Grian and made him burn down the whole server and kill everyone, including Taurtis...

They had turned him to a Watcher and took him to the Watcher Academy. There he met Xenex and after six years they finally gratuated from the Academy and Grian was invited to The Council.

He decided to accept the invitation.

"I wonder, would you be proud of me, mother?"

Words: 1020

(The second book is out! It's called 'The Fallen Council'! Thank you btw so much for reading this book!)