[No one]

     Xelqua was sitting on his chair in the meeting room. Well sitting and sitting, he's upper body was in the table as he was almost sleeping. Clock was around 1.50am. The meeting room was still almost empty. Only Chet on the other side of the long table, reading some book and yawning sometimes.

Xelqua heard the door open and saw Godiva in the corner of his eye. Godiva walked to him and pulled his hood to his eyes.

"リ𝙹 ᓭꖎᒷᒷ!¡╎リ⊣ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᒷᒷℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ∷𝙹𝙹ᒲ, ᒲᔑ╎リ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" She complained laughing.

"It's almost 2 am! What do you expect me to do?" Xelqua yawned.

"∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᒷᒷℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ∷𝙹𝙹ᒲ, ᓭ𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ|| ᔑ∴ᔑꖌᒷ ʖᒷ⎓𝙹∷ᒷ ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ ᓵᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷᓭ ||𝙹⚍!" Godiva smirked and walked to her own seat on the another side of the table.

Xelqua yawned again. He didn't like to stay awake because of the meetings.

"What is this meeting even about?" He said a little bit louder so the others could hear him.

"↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ꖌリ𝙹∴," Godiva shrugged.

Xelqua sighed. He heard the door open again. This time Upton came in and sat next to Xelqua.

"Hey," Xelqua greeted his friend.

"Whose idea was to hold a meeting at 2am?" Upton yawned.

"ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ'ᓭ," Godiva answered from the another side of the room.

"How can you be so sure? What if it was ᓭ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷリ╎↸||' s idea? ᒲᔑ𝙹's idea it can't really be since he is temporarily still resting," Upton said.

"Can't be ᓭ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷリ╎↸||. She just absolutely can't held a meeting at 2am. She'll probably fall asleep during the meeting. It might also be just ᒲᔑ𝙹's idea to tease us, since he can't join himself," Xelqua thought out loud.

Upton nodded.

The front doors opened. Xelqua quickly raised his head from the table. Everyone was once again looking for their seats and the meeting room was in a small chaos. Also the Mains; Alden, Sherenidy, Edita, Irwin, Kasen and Oskari walked in. Only Mao and Winslow were missing because they were both badly injured. People were quietly staring at the empty seat between Oskari and Upton. It had been Quinn's seat, now it was empty.

"Could I get your attention?" Alden started the meeting.

Everyone now focused on the Main Leader.

"Thank you," Alden nodded and then continued. "As you can see, we have now only 12 of the 15 Originals Mains left. Due the losses of our brothers ᒲ╎リ↸ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲ and ⨅ᒷリ╎ℸ ̣ ⍑, and now our sister ᑑ⚍╎リリ."

The room was now in total silence in the memory of The Main Admin Mindstorm, The Main Watcher Zenith and The Main Admin Quinn.

Xelqua still remembered The Main Leader's ex right hand The Main Admin Mindstorm and ex left hand The Main Watcher Zenith, who had also been his mentor's, Sherenidy's, mentor.

"Now it's time for us, The Council's Mains, to choose a new Main Admin or Watcher from The Leads," Alden shocked everyone else except Sherenidy.
"Together me and my right and left hand have chosen The new Main Admin from The Leads. Congratulations, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᔑ╎リ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ ʖꖎᔑꖌᒷ, ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ リ𝙹∴ 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᔑ╎リᓭ!" Everyone started clapping.