VI

[No one]

      Xelqua was relieved when the witch finally let him go. He had a bad feeling about his mentor's sister. Now he understood one of the reasons why Sherenidy didn't want to come. He hadn't understood anything the witch had talked about, but luckily she had given him a couple of old books about Error.

Xelqua walked through the portal and teleported back to The Main World. He walked to the HQ and found Sherenidy and Mao from the office.

"Oh, you're back and alive!" Sherenidy noticed Xelqua and raised her head from the table she had been laying on.

"Yep, and I'm definitely not going back there ever again," Xelqua informed, which made Mao laugh and Sherenidy grin.

"Was she that bad?" Mao asked.

"Yeah, I didn't like the way she was acting. Something seemed off about her," Xelqua explained.

Sherenidy sighed.

Both, Mao and Xelqua looked at her.

"There is something you haven't told us, isn't there?" Mao sounded now more serious.

Sherenidy sighed again. This time it was more like 'fine, you got me' than 'damn that bitc-'.

She turned around and now faced Mao and Xelqua.

"You both probably know that I am both, a Watcher and an admin, don't you?" She looked at the guys, who both nodded.

"About a year before The Council was formed, I started my own server together with Zanax. I was the admin and Zan was just hanging out around the server. Then about an half year later things changed," Sherenidy silenced for a small moment before continuing.

"We got to and fight with Zan. It escalated to a small 'war' between us... We both used our powers. Our friends tried to stop us... Our magics were too strong... All of them were permanently killed by either me or Zanax..." Sherenidy looked really guilty.

Xelqua was pretty sure that she was almost crying under her mask.

"I didn't mean to permanently kill anyone.. But the moment when you blast your magics and someone gets on the way.. There was nothing to do.. In less than 10 minutes everyone was gone. I remember screaming "I don't want to see you ever again. I hate you" to Zanax before she left to The End. And then The Watchers came for me and captured me. I was locked up into a dungeon like prison," Sherenidy sighed.

Xelqua had no idea what his mentor had been through. And seemed like Mao hadn't known this either.

"I spent around six months trapped underground. I had no idea what was going on in the world. Then one day   ̇/ᔑꖌᒷ|| appeared and said that he wanted me to become his student," Mao and Xelqua were caught off guard when Sherenidy used her ex-mentor's first name instead of using his second name (Zenith) like the others.

Most of The Councils members are called by their middle names. There were only some ones that are called by their first name due their own reasons.

"I didn't understand what was going on. But I agreed to become his student and then a became part of The Council," She ended the story.

"Also I found out that the 'accident' between me and Zan was mentioned in the news as a server explosion that had caused everyone to lose their lives..." She looked guilty again.

"That's kinda dark story. Is yours as dark or what?" Xelqua joked to Mao.

Mao laughed and answered. "Nah, I was just randomly picked up from the street by my mentor and dragged here to become his student," He joked back.