no idea 8

Damiens POV

After walking for a little longer I couldn't take it to be with these idiots anymore (liela and her group) I walked to the other group with the teacher that has purple? Hair and started walking besides a bluenette, who Drake and Todd apparently liked.

As we were walking we didn't talk just listened to what Dick was telling. By the way, if anyone told him I called him that I'll kill you.

Anyway, as we were listening she randomly spoke up "were they that bad?" ".........." I looked at her with a face that said 'are you serious' "pfft" she put her hand in front of her mouth. "Believe me, she could've been way worse" I just nodded my head and we were back to the silence.

After a few minutes I heard the girl that wouldn't leave me alone say that she knew the Damien Wayne 'poor guy who would want to be friends with he-' 'wait what!!!' after I heard that I turned to the girl besides me "are they that dumb?" "No, they're even dumber" "............my God, how can you stand them?" "Not, there is a reason why we're in two groups"

She turned her head to me as she spoke and smirked "I can see why my brothers like you" "why, because I actually have more than one brain cell?" She said, still smirking. I chuckled a little while shacking my head "you're gonna be a problem aren't you Dupain-Cheng" "why don't you find out Wayne?" She said while stepping closer to me, still smirking "my pleasure" I said while stepping closer too.

We stood there staring at each other for about 10-15 seconds till we heard the class move on.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dick's POV

'HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!' was what I thought when I saw blueberry and little D do the thing they just did 'he never let's someone get into his personal space, especially someone he doesn't know'

I looked at Timbers and Jay to see if they saw it too and I guess they did because they looked as if they saw a unicorn dancing on a rainbow while wearing a Batman suit and sniffing unicorn powder..............holy shit it really happened.

---------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV

As the tour ended and we waited for the bus I had a small smile on my face while looking at my idiotic friends being....well....... idiotic.

Damien came and stood besides me "they're weird" "yeah, but they're fun" I said looking at him and.

When the bus arrived I turned to Damien "well, see you I guess" I said with a little smile and walked to the bus "see you"

---------------------------------------------------------

If she had turned around she could have seen the small smile on his face, but she didn't.

Even though Marinette didn't see it, Damien's brothers did......and they went crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------

As we sat on the bus on our way back to the hotel Lila randomly started to cry crocodile tears. Chloe, who was sitting next to me, turned to me "bet that she's gonna blame for whatever she's 'crying' about" I was about to respond when I heard Alya "MARINETTE!!! Why would you do that!!!???"

I stared at her and blinked a few times "do what?" "Don't act so innocent!!! You threatened lila that you would turn all of us on her and that you would steal all her friends!!!"
"..............." With that I bursted out laughing, shocking the one-brain-cell-sharing-bitches "I was literally near at least one of the tour guides the whole time, even at the end" before she could say something I glared at her and her face became a little white and turned back.

Just as I thought that I could relax Adrien spoke up "you know, you went a little overboard just now Mari" I just glared at him and he shut up and turned back.

'finally I can relax a little-'

"Mari!!!"

'.....never mind'

---------------------------------------------------------

As I entered my room I dropped myself on the bed "ugh"

Tikki and plagg flew out of the bag I had with me "finally, cheese!" Tikki slapped her face with her little hand. She flew over to my bag with the miraculous box and grabbed a few cookies and started eating them.

After about five minutes laying on the bed I grabbed my phone and checked the akuma alert app 'no akuma's yet, that's good'

I dropped my phone on the bed and and stared at the sealing. After two minutes I stood up and walked to my bag with the miraculous box and grabbed the box.

I put it on the bed and opened it. I grabbed Mullo's necklace and put it on and he/she appeared "hey Mullo" I said smiling "hello master, is there a reason for me to be here or did you just want to see me?" "The second" he/she smiled and hugged my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bruce's POV

I was sitting in the living room when Dick, Tim and Jason bursted in

"demon spawn is brain washed!!"

"Someone call the JL, demon spawn just smiled!!!"

"B!! Little D has a girlfriend!!!"

'wait, what.....'

As the three oldest went crazy Damien walked in "father" "Damien" "I got along with one of the parisians and now they're acting like it's either the end of the world or the birth of heaven" Damien said with a straight face.

I just nodded my head and ignored them.

After they calmed down a bit Cassandra walked in and they started again.

'what's wrong with my kids' I thought as I rubbed my temples.

"You're all very energetic, what happened"

"Don't, you'll regret it" but I was already to late and they started talking all over again.

I shook my head, but I had a little smile on my face.

'they're crazy, but they're my family'

---------------------------------------------------------

What did you think of Damien's and Mari's interaction???

What did you think of Dick's reaction.

And what did you think of the top picture.

Hope you liked it
Later :)