no idea 5

Marinette, Chloe, Luka, Kagami, Alix, Max, Kim, Nino and Mark. Juleka

Marinette's POV

As we reached the hotel me and Mrs Mendeleiev went to get the room keys for everyone while Mrs Bustier tried to control everyone. Keyword 'tried' everyone was to energetic to sit still everyone except my friends of course.

As we got the keys we handed them out and said our goodbyes to Tim who was picked up by a very british butler thingy 'man, rich people really have a british butler don't they' I thought while walking to the elevator to get to my floor.

As I reached my floor I walked to my room and opened the door.

As I walked in Tikki flew (is this correct?) Around the room happy to stretch.

After about an hour of sitting and thinking about ideas for one of my clients Tikki forced me to bed because we landed at night.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up with Tikki yelling in my ears (rip ears) to wake up.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

I looked in the mirror 'damn, I look good with short hair' and walked out of the bathroom to see Tikki floating above an outfit "thanks, Tikki" I said as I grabbed the outfit and putted it on.

(And as for the hair)

As I was done changing I looked at the time and then looked at Tikki with a 'are you serious?' look, because well, it might or might not be 7:15

As I was done changing I looked at the time and then looked at Tikki with a 'are you serious?' look, because well, it might or might not be 7:15........... I love her but sometimes she can really forget her cookies for a day.... (tell me if I'm wrong but that sentences is very wrong....... I didn't want to put rot in hell or something.........hehe)

Anyways I grabbed my bag and putted my sketch book in it and some pencils and putted them in too. I also grabbed some cookies for Tikki, my phone and my camera. I like to take pictures of places that inspire me for later.

As I walked downstairs I met up with the girls who were also woken up by their kwamies............why............

Anyways the girls wore this