date

3 person POV:

Alya was walking with Lila in school when she saw Marinette talking to........ Chloe!!!?? Alya ran to her and pushed Chloe away "stay away from my friend" Alya said with a angry tone "Alya what the hell!!" "Why would you do that!??" Mari snapped at her "because she was being mean to you!!" "No she wasn't we were just talking!!" "I don't believe you!!" "That's a surprise" Chloe said which got a glare from Alya and a giggle from Marinette "don't interfere" Alya said "with what you pushing Chloe for no reason and me standing up for her?" Alya was speechless 'why would she do like that to her' "leave us alone Alya" Mari said while walking away with Chloe

Alya thought that Marinette acted strange so she followed her without Alya. She followed them to the backery "Chloe I don't think it would be such a smart idea to do this" "don't worry, the demon spawn is okay with it" "are we talking about the same person?" "Yes, yes we are" Chloe said while dragging Marinette inside.

Alya's POV:

After a few minutes she appeared again with different clothes

She looked so different.....so.....pretty. she was a bit uneasy "oh, there he is" I looked to the side to see someone on a motorcycle. He stoped in front of them and pulled his helmed of refeling a handsome boy with Raven hair and blue eyes. Marinette was shocked at first but recoverd "Dami!!" She said pretty loud. She jumped and hugged him tightly "I missed you" "I missed you too, angel" wait.......ANGEL!!!!!!????? I saw how Marinette hopped on the bike and said bye to Chloe who said something to the guy.

They drove away when Chloe said "come out Alya I know you're there" she said and I walked out "I have so many questions for you, but first are they going on a date??" "Yes they are and you can't interfere, got it!!??" "I am going to interfere because otherwise she will ruin her date and I'm her friend so I help. And this is probably a stuned to make Adrien jealous" "why do you still think that!!??" I had enough of her so I cut her of "where are they going?" "Why should I tell you?" "Just tell me" "never" I was done with her so I just grabbed her then I put my hand in front of her mouth and texted the class.

3 person POV:

After a few minutes almost everyone was here "so why are we here again" asked Ivan "because even if Marinette has been bullying Lila and done some wrong stuff" Chloe tried getting out of her grip but Ivan hold her "we need to help her because she's gonna date and will ruin it" at the mentioning of the date a sertain blonde stiffened. Then someone interupted Alya "you know she isn't the shy clumsy girl anymore alya, and one thing is sertain you are not her friend" everybody turned to where the voice came from. It came Frome Alix.

After a lot of arguing Lila spoke "I think Alya is right, I meen yes she has done some awful things to me but hey, she needs help" "okay that settled it we're going to help Marinette" after a lot of 'torture' Chloe told them where they were so they left........for the ice-skating ring thingy.

When they came there they were surprised to see a lot of people there "all these people weren't her the last time I was here" Adrien said "and are those reporters?" They walked in and saw Marinette with one hell of a hunk. They walked closer and hid themselves behind some stuff. They looked at what they were doing and it looked good "I don't get it I thought she liked Adrien" Alya said whiteout realizing that Adrien could hear her 'what Marinette likes me??!!' he thought which made him blush. "I always thought that she would go with Luka" Rose said "my brother is gay" Juleka said which made rose uncomfortable "sorry". Chloe looked at Alya "she didbut that was around 4 years ago. She moved on a long time ago" they looked at her in shock "what" "how would you know and I didn't" "tell me, do you know anything that she has been doing" before she could answer Chloe started talking again "no you don't because when was the last time you were truly a friend...........4byears ago" with that Alya looked a little sad but recoverd fast "the she shouldn't have bullyd Lila!!" "She didn't" said Nino, Alix, Kim and Chloe at the same time.

They started to look at Marinette and the guy again, and because of that no one noticed that Alix her phone grabbed, someone texted (and took a few pictures of them but hey) and putted her phone away again while nodding at the others.

-----------------time skip-------------------

They followed them everywhere but nothing seemed to go wrong. In the end almost everyone left except for Lila, Alya, Adrien, Alix, Kim and Chloe who had the biggest grin ever.

After a moment they guessed Alya snapped and walked straight for them "WHAT THE HELL MARINETTE!!!!! who is this guy!!!??? And don't you have a crush on Adrien!!!???" She looked at Alya with a 'you for real' look but started talking nonteles "okay, first this" she guessed to Damien "is Damien my boyfriend for 3 years now" and before Alya could say something she continued "second I don't have a crush on him anymore since 4 years ago. If you would have been a good friend you would have known" "but I was a good friend I still am!!!!!" "No, no you're not. You stopped being my friend the moment you believed someone completely new over your best friend" and with that they walked away leaving a shocked Alya.

A few meters away were four grinning idiots and one girl that was about to explode. But there was someone else too but he was........... crying!!?? 'how couldn't I have seen that it makes so much sense now. I want her back but I guess my chance is gone, and I can't even see m'lady anymore because I don't have my miraculous either' he started to cry so he stood up and walked away in ow realizing what he missed out on.