something 4

Marinette's POV

When we reached the lobby of the hotel I was stopped by a very angry Alya "what the fuc-" I glared at her "don't you dare to continue that sentences, because if you do I'll make sure you won't do it again" I said with a deadly tone to it. She only nodded and ran back to Lila who glared at me.

"That was brilliant!!" Alix exclaimed when she popped up besides me. I didn't even jump anymore since I'm used to it (and she can do it way better) "you're in a bad mood, what did the guy do to make you like this" she was talking about Adrien. "I already told you, so calm your tits" Chloe nodded her head. After my talk with Tim, and I met up with my friends I told them what happened. They were furious to say the least. 'oh well' "let's go to our rooms and rest a little, okay?"  They all nodded their heads and we walked to our rooms.

When we reached the rooms we separated from the guys and went into our room. I plopped my stuff on my bed and walked to the balcony (yes they have one) and just stared at the city. The others didn't bother coming to me because they know I needed time for myself.

It was after half an hour when I saw a random flower besides me. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a rose. But not just any rose, no no no, the bottom was black and further up it turned red. I studied it for a good minutes when it hit me "thank you for the flower it's beautiful, but may I ask why you gave it to me, miss Ivy" I said while turning around and looking up. There she was her feet dangeling on the edge (the hotel was a little bit like a pyramid and they were on the side so they had a roof thingy) "well first off thank you. Second, you looked a little down and i was feeling nice for once" she said smiling to me. "Well first of, no problem. Second. I think it had something to do with a cat that was spying on us a few days ago. And third, I think you're feeling nice for a while now because you haven't committed any crimes lately, and you're seen as a rough not a criminal" I said smiling back.

She came down from the roof and stood besides me. We were both quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable. We stood there for another hour. Her showing me what she could do, and me admiring the flowers and plants.

She was showing me a few flowers when I heard a thump. It was soft and if you're not trained you wouldn't have heard it. Knowing how silence the person was and hearing something rubbing the person, I concluded that it was Gothem's cat. Catwoman.

She stayed in the shadows for a few minutes till I spoke up "you know, if you wanted to join you could've just asked instead of standing in the shadows like a creep" I said while turning around to look at her.

Selina's POV

I was watching as Ivy talking to the girl when she turned around and invited me. 'she is really something else' I thought as we were talking.

After a while I got a text from Harley asking where we were. "Hey, I have a question" Mari looked at me sighning to continue "can Harley come too. She is kind of lonly" I asked looking a little hopeful. She just smiled and said "the more the merrier" 'wow' was the only thing to come in my mind as I texted Harley.

After a few minutes Harley joined and we talked for another half an hour. When we were just talking about the bats and his partners a blonde girl walked out.

She stood there for a few minutes looking at us then just walked up to us and holded her hand out "Chloe, nice to meet you" these people are so amazing sometimes.

••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••

Somewhere in a dark cave with to much tech and a huge coin thingy. For real.....why......

Bruce's POV

I walked down to the  cave to see Dick and Tim on the bat computer with the files of the French class and Jason standing behind them. Damien was training based on the soft hits you can hear.

As I walked up to them dick turned around with anger and sadness in his eyes. Seeing that made my brows furrow "what did you find?" with that Tim picked a file which was Marinette's. I read the whole thing till my eyes landed on something that made my heart stop

Parents: deceased

Dick looked at me like he knew I looked at me. After a minute I continued with reading. While reading my thoughts stayed in one place 'is she actually adopted or is she still in the sistem' I think that Jason read my mind "don't you dare B. She was adopted by some family friends" I only nodded and I saw Tim and Dick trying to hold their laughter in "but if little D meets her there might be a chance that she can become family" dick said wiggling his eyes making Tim and Dick burst out laughing.

I walked away to change for patrol "patrolling, Tim can stay to search for more information the others go" I said as Damien walked up. They all nodded and walked away to get ready.

(A little time skip brought by Alfred)

I was patrolling when I noticed that I was close to the hotel where the French class stayed. I decided to see how they were doing so I made my way to the hotel when something catched my eye. On a balcony were five figures standing at the railing. I made my way over there when I noticed that the figures were Selina, Harley, Pamela, Marinette and Chloe if I'm right. I stayed on the roof for a few minutes listening to what they were talking about till the roughes went back to their place. "Hey chlo, I'm staying out for a few more minutes" the blonde nodded her head and went inside.

After a minute the little girl turned to me "you know it's pretty creepy when you sit there listening to our conversation like a statue" she said with a sassy voice. She surprised me, not only that she noticed me but that she was not completely creeped out. "I just needed to know what the sirens were doing here" I said in my Batman voice hopefully not making her uncomfortable "I get that but nothing happened so nothing to worry about" she said with a straight face. I only nodded. "Well, I'ma go to bed before Chloe comes and drags me into bed" she said with a small chuckle which. I chuckled a little to 'hopefully she didn't notice' I thought. "Wow, I got the Batman to chuckle. Do I get a reward now?" She asked and bursted out laughing which made me smile "well goodnight monsieur Batman" she said and walked in the room and closed the door.

I shot my grapling hook (no idea how to spell it) to a building and swung away to continue my patrol.

Alfred's POV

I was sitting in the batcave with master Tim as I heard some talking coming from master Bruce's comm. I started listening and I guess master Tim noticed and started listening too. For a while we heard woman talking till it stoped and a girl stayed "hey that's Marinette!!" Master Tim exclaimed.

We listened for a while and when the conversation ended master Tim was laying in the floor drying of laughter. "Hey, Alf did you record this?" He asked when he was done laughing "of course master Tim. I couldn't let such a chance of blackmailing go could I" and with that master Tim started laughing again.

A few minutes later master dick and master Jason walked in looking very confused at master Tim who was laying on the floor. They gave me a look and I played the tape. When it ended the three of them were laying on the floor and I heard a light chuckle coming from the shadows knowing that that was master Damien.

I walked away to the lift to go up to the manor with a little smile in my face. This is a crazy family, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

---------------------------------------------------------
I really had no idea on what to write so that's why there were no updates.

And Netflix was very nice so.......hahaha..... woops......eh

Anyways I hope you like it. the next chapter will be a better one hopefully

Later
:)