no idea 3

Marinette's POV

It was the night before the trip and I'm was packing my chlothes with Tikki and Plag.

As I was packing my phone went off, so Tikki answered it after seeing the contact name.

"Hey Maribug, you done with packing? The others are almost done and I think it's the best if we're fast because Kim and Alix have to much energy" Nino said (you thought it was Chloe didn't you ) "yeah almost done  just running a last check and I'll be out" "okay, see ya soon"

With that the call stopped and I went further with packing.

After a few minutes I was done. I picked out an outfit for tomorrow and went to my balcony to transform. "Tikki, spots on" I said calmly.

When I was transformed I took a good look at my suit again. Even though it has been like this for months it's still awesome

(None of the pictures belong to me, I just found them on Pinterest)

Even my outfit as Ladynoir (no idea if it's right) has changed.

After I was done admiring myself I went to Chloe and together we went to the others and did put patrol. There was just an easy akuma. We defeated it in 15 minutes or something with almost no damage so that was a good thing.

When I was done with patrol I went home and gave tikki some cookies and Plag some cheese. After that I went to bed. Even before my head hitted the pillow I was out like a light.

(The next morning)

I woke up with Tikki pocking my. Cheek "Marinette, it's time to wake up" she said softly "thanks Tikki" I said giving her a tired smile.

I stood up and streched then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

---------------------------------------------------------

While Marinette was in the shower Plag went over to Tikki "she really is different from Adrien in more ways than one, luckily" "yes, yes she is" the pink kwamie said. Both the kwamies had small smiles on their faces thinking about their master.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I was done with showering I went to put on my outfit

When I was done I walked down stairs with my suitcases and went to the kitchen to get some food and gave some food to Plag and Tikki

When I was done with that I simply putted my hair in a high ponytail and walked downstairs with my suitcases to the backery.

Talking about my hair, I dyed (is is spelled correct?) It goes from almost white to dark blue so it's pretty cool. I had done it with Chloe and Alix after school so the class is probably going to be shocked.

Anyways as I was downstairs I kissed my parents.cheeks and said my goodbye and walked out to see Chloe riding upfront with her limo "common, let's go" she said and I smiled at her and nodded my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

As we reached the school we saw our class already outside. We stepped out and walked to out friends while being stared at.

As we reached them we saw that Marc, Luka and Kagami had already joined them. "Hey guys" I said and Chloe just waved. They said a 'hey' or 'heyo' or just waved.

"You know, I still can't believe you dyed your hair. It looks amazing!!" Kim said while inspecting my hair.

We stood there for a few minutes talking when Juleka came up to us "hey......... I know I haven't been a good friend to you for these couple of years but I just wanted to say that Lila tried to leave earlier...... So that's when I kinda figured out that she lied and I'm sorry that I didn't really listen to you.." she said and was about to turn around but Luka stopped her and hugged her "no worry's little sis, we know you were blinded by Rose" she looked at us hopefully and we all nodded our heads up in agreement "welcome to the club, Juleka" I said while smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tim's pov

As we were waiting for the bus a limo pulled up and a blonde and a bluenette came out. As I saw them I realized they were the kids that didn't freak out and helped me out 'hm, she dyed her hair........looks good' I thought to myself.

A few minutes went by and a girl with purple and black hair walked up to them. I saw her say some stuff then a boy with blue and black hair hugged her and said something and than the bluenette said something to while smiling.

As I watched what their interaction the bus pulled up and we walked in.

I saw that Mrs Mendeleiev sat with the bluenette and her friends while Mrs Bustier sat with the sausage haired girl.

I went to the back to the bluenette and her friends and listened to their conversation which were surprisingly pretty fun.

"Hey Kim, I almost forgot to ask you something" the boy I guess was Kim nodded to the bluenette "are you gay, because André said you and Chloe were and I already knew that Chloe is gay so...... Are you?" With that both the blonde who I guess Is Chloe and Kim? Turned into a tomato "who said I was gay!!!" Chloe? Said. The bluenette looked at her with a 'you serious' look "André did and it's quit easy to figure it out because you're always checking out girls that walk by" with that Chloe became even redder and hid her face in her jacked.

The boy then looked back up less red "I am........ Are you disgusted?" He asked with a small voice that could break my heart "of course not!!" A girl with link hair said "why would we?" "If me, Juleka and Chloe would be we would be hypocrites" a boy with black hair said.

The boy (Kim) looked at his friends and smiled such an honest smile that it even made me smile "thanks guys" and with that the girl with pink hair hugged him.

The scene was so sweet. I just couldn't look away.

When they pulled away the boy looked confused "hey, but, how did André know?" They looked at him and said together "André knows everything" after they said that they bursted out in laughter.

As I watched this I heard a voice besides me "they're something aren't they" I looked at where the voice came from and it was Mrs Mendeleiev. "Yes they are indeed"

---------------------------------------------------------

And with that they reached the airport where probably will be some drama because...........why the hell not.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey here is a new update

Oh and about the Ladynoir thing. After Adrien turned bad Marinette took his miraculous and kept Plag herself. Sometimes she would go out as Ladynoir so she would get better with chats weapons and stuff........yeah that's it.

Hope you like it

Later
:)