something

Marinette's POV

It's been five years since I became ladybug. Two weeks since I figured out hawkmoth's identity. A week since chat turned bad. We fought for a long time but in the end we won and I took chats miraculous. The bullieng never stopped and got even worse. I had only a few friends. Kagami, Luka, Kim, Max, Nino, Alix and to my surprise Chloe. They all saw through the lies and backed me up. It was strange with Chloe at first but we became best friends.(don't you dare to forget mark)

After the battle we got even closer and we were like a small family. My parents were killed by chat and uncle Jagged adopted me. I still worked at the bakery but as the owner. It felt weird. I still lived there and uncle Jagged visited as much as possible, but I still mised them. Master Fu died too so I was left. Having the responsibility of being a gardien and the worst part, I wasn't even trained.

But either way I was alone but also not alone. Right now I was sitting in the class in the back with Chloe. Miss Bustier just announced that we were going to Gothem. You all probably think I did this but no, Chloe did. Chloe wanted to meet up with a friend of hers but wasn't allowed to go so she asked mister Wayne for the trip. I helped out with showing what the class did and other stuff. In the end he said yes and we would go to Gothem on Monday. Me and Chloe were already prepared and the others were as well since we told them.

Lila was lying her ass of as usual. 'god how can they be so stupid' I thought to myself. Trough the years I changed quite a bit. I was silent and never talked back just ignoring them completely. My walls were even higher and better secured then before. The only ones with a key or password or whatever were my friend and Jagged, Clara and penny (or what her name is) my style changed too. I wasn't wearing my normal clothes but I was wearing more grown up stuff I mean I'm 18 who blames me.

After the lesson (where I was talking with Chloe and miss Bustier about the trip) me and Chloe went to my house and I worked on my designs while Chloe was doing paperwork. She decided that she was going to trade in her father's footsteps and become politician. Later Alix and Kagami joint. For some reason Kagami's mother really liked me so she was allowed to visit whenever she wanted to. They sat down and did their own thing too. Alix was working on something her father gave her. She wanted to trade in his footsteps. Kagami was also doing paperwork as she worked for her mother. A little later Max and Kim joined. Max took out his laptop and started to do whatever he did and Kim started to do his extra homework. Miss Bustier gave it to him because he wanted to learn more about chemistry. He also took extra lessons with miss Mendeleiev. After a few minutes Luka and Nini came in and started working on their music. They started making songs together and to be honest teyret really good.

They all stayed for the weekend. Somehow Chloe managed to bring Luka and Kagami along. So they would be there too. But anyway we had an amazing sleepover and they also helped out in the backery which was really nice.

(Le time skiperinio, brought by blady blady bla)

It was Monday and we all got our suitcases ready. As we arrived at school we saw Lila talking with miss Bustier who looked rather annoyed. "Lila for the last time we are not leaving without all the students" "but they are doing this on prupose so they can get the attention" "Lila it isn't my problem that you came an hour earlier" Mrs Bustier said and walked away. We walked up to them and they spotted us. "What are Luka and Kagami doing here they don't go to our school" said rose as she spotted us. "Well rose luka and Kagami were so kind to be our chaperones. So they will be coming with us" "but they are friends with the lier!!" "Alya don't yell otherwise you won't be coming on this trip. That shut her up. "Okay class get in the buss. Luka walked to his sister and asked what was wrong. After a while he grabbed her arm and dragged her over to us. She looked nervous but I just smiled at her "hey Juleka has are you" she looked shocked "why.......why aren't you hating me" she said in a whisper "the only person I hate are Lila and Adrien. So don't worry and sit besides your brother." I said and she nodded her head.