no idea 2

Marinette's POV

It was the next day and to be honest I was anxious, there hasn't been an Akuma for a few days (2 days........ She really needs to relax a little more) as I went to the bathroom Tikki grabbed chlothes for me.

When I walked out I walked to my bed and looked over the chlothes Tikki grabbed

"Thank you Tikki, do you mind waking up Plag for me?"

I asked as I grabbed the chlothes and putted them in

"No problem Marinette, and I was already searching for a piece of cheese"

She said smiling. I smiled back at her and walked to my mirror.

'yup, my style definitely changed after six years

'yup, my style definitely changed after six years.....' I thought as I looked at my self.

I looked at myself for a few more minutes before walking down stairs.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a mug of cofee and I grabbed the milk and cereal....... I know weirs combination, but hey gotta live on something.

When I was done with eating I putted away my bowl and mug and walked downstairs to the bakery.

When I came down my parents greeted me and so did some customers.

I greeted them back and grabbed some bread and another cofee.

"Bye, mama, bye papa" I said as I walked out.

"Bye, be careful And have a nice day!" Was the last thing I heard as I walked out.

I looked up at the sky and sighed, after that I started to make my way to school.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

It's been a day after Maribug told us the news and it was still pretty unbelievable.

I was sitting in class behind Nino and Max, waiting for Mari.

Max suddenly turned and faced me "hey, chlo. Do you think Liela will say that she won the trip?" I looked at him and sighed "I'll geranty that she'll do that"

With that he turned back around working on something.

As they were doing something I looked at them. 'we changed a lot, didn't we?' I thought.

After Lila came me and Marinette started sitting together because Sabrina chose Lila.

After a few days Nino joined us and so did Max. Luka and Marc had joined from the beginning. After Kim and Alix saw that Max had joined us they started to listen to the lies better and figured it out and joined us too. And of course Kagami joined us at the sleepover.

Lila had almost the whole school under her lies except for a few people. Aurora and Mirre saw trough them and started searching for more non-believers.

Even the teachers believe her!! Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!! Well all the teachers except for Mrs Mendeleiev who is coming on the trip too thankfully.

As I was looking around I saw Mari walking in in chlothes that if you met her 6 years ago never would have seen in 'she changed the most' I thought as she went to sit beside me.

I smiled at her as she sat down and she did the same. We didn't have to talk to understand each other anymore because of how close we are. She turned her back to me and I started doing her hair. It was calming and I liked doing it so hey, why not.

After Lila came Mari started to come to school earlier so she could have a normal morning (well if you call fighting akuma's normal I guess then it's normal)

I made a ponytail for her because we didn't have much time anymore and Mrs Bustier didn't like us that much anymore so yea.....

(Little time skip brought by a very sleepy looking man ;))

Marinette's POV

As the less came to an end someone nocked on the door. "Yes, come in" Mrs Bustier said. A man with black hair and very tired eyes walked in. "Hello, uhm who are you?" Asked Mrs Bustier "hello, I'm Tim Drake and I'm here because you have won the contest"  Mrs Bustier and all the other kids in the class except for my friends became very excited "uhm, sorry for interrupting but I really have to go" the man said but no one was listening. He was looking around when he saw us sitting there like nothing happened.

Tim's pov

As I was looking around the class my eyes landed on a girl and what I think are her friends just sitting there talking to each other or four work. The girl looked actually pretty how do is say that ugh I don't know anymore.... I really need some more sleep. Anyways as I looked at her she smiled and nodded her head. I took that as a sighn I could go so I walked to the door and left.

As I walked out of the school I texted Bruce.

Hey B I told them the news

Good, how did they react

Like any normal class, well except for a few students who probably already knew.

Okay, that's good. They'll be leaving in two days and I want you to stay there and take them here, hope you don't mind.

No problem. I don't really have something else to do so hey. Oh and I found a backery with good coffee, so I'll be fine.

Okay, I'll see you in two days

And with that I putted my phone away and walked to my hotel to get some work done........ And maybe take a small nap........who am I kidding, sleep is for the weak.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bruce's POV

I sighed as I placed my phone down....I really shouldn't have introduced him to cofee.....

Anyways I was in the batcave doing some research on the class. You may ask why well, for the contest you had to make an essay. This contest was for kids so you would think that it would be good since a lot of kids could join from very different ages, but this one stood out the moment I started reading it.

The essay was full of emotions and everything that was said in here you could find on the schools Facebook page, which is very weird because normally people would lie to win these contests but the writer didn't. So when Tim went to tell the class I wanted him to look around and maybe figure out who wrote it, Because the only thing that stood there was class -- from ..... school (sorry to lazy to write out the name)
Not even a name of who wrote it.

I well, let's see what the future brings I guess.

After I was doneish with my research I went to the railing and watched as Dick, Jason, Cassandra and Damien sparred. I might not act like it but I'm really proud of all of my kids.

---------------------------------------------------------

What Bruce didn't know was that there were a cat and a Butler standing in the shadows watching them.... With each a small smile on their face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry for the slow update but here is another chapter.

I hope you like it because my fingers are dead now.

Later
:)