school trip 3

Marinette's POV

It's been a few days after the whole WE thing and today we're going to the museum with the class we're staying with later on the trip.

Me and Chloe were wearing dresses while Alix was wearing a sweater.

Alix's clothes

Chloe's clothes

Chloe's clothes

Marinette's clothes

Marinette's clothes

We walked down stairs and met up with Kim and Nino. As we walked we felt eyes on us but ignored it.

We waited for a few minutes till Dick showed up.

Dick's POV

I walked in and saw Mari and Chloe wearing dresses and damn they looked good (not in the perverted way) 'I'ma need to keep an eye on them.' I thought. "Okay class it's time to get in the buss. We'll meet up with the other kids later" I said as they walked in the buss.

I went to sit besides Mari. I don't know why but I have the feeling that I can trust her with everything even my secret identity.

Me and Mari talked a bit till we reached the museum. We stepped out and I already saw little D's class. I walked up to his teacher "hello Mrs Smith I'm the tour guide of the French class. They also don't know who I really am so please stay quiet about it" "of course Mr Grayson. Is there anything more I should know" "yes, there is. There are some bullys in the class" she nodded and walked to the class. "So who is the nice one" Dami said as he walked up to me "the one with black blueish hair Bluebell eyes and the red and white dress" he looked around and spotted her. He stared at her for a moment "we should keep an eye on her and her blond friend while they're wearing those clothes" I nodded and tried to hide my smile 'he never cares about someone so openly outside of his mask'

Marinette's POV

Me and Nino were talking about some of his new music when I felt some eyes on me but I ignored it. Dick gathered us around him and brought us to the other class. I noticed that there were a girl and a boy standing alone. I walked to them but was stopped by a girl who looked like a slut......... And that says something if I say it. "Don't go to them, they're the children of the villians of Gothem" "you look cute. Wanna hang out with me and my friends?" I just started at her blankly "nah, I don't want wrong friends" I said and walked to the two outstanders. "Hey, I'm Marinette what's your names?" They looked surprised "uhm, Mira. But didn't you say you don't want wrong friends" I nodded my head "then why are you talking to us, they probably already told you about our parents already" "so.........who are your parents then?" "Harley Quinn" "and he is scarecrows son" "................ that's so cool..........." They looked at me with pure shock "but I didn't catch your name" I said looking at the other one "jack" "nice name" I said smiling.

Mira's POV

We were apperantly waiting for the French class. Me and Jack were standing alone as usual. Sometimes Damien and John if they wanted some peace and quietness (which was a lot and yes John goes to the same school) but no one really wanted to come near us, but she just walked straight up to us and even thinks that our parents are cool....... I don't get her.

And she also turned down Valerie the queen bee of our year almost of our school!!!! I really don't get this girl.

After a few minutes a blond girl walked up to us with three other kids behind her 'oh God not another queen bee' I thought and I saw that jack probably thought the same. Marinette turned around and faced the kids "hey guys, meet Mira and Jack" they smiled kindly at us "hey" "Jo" "wassup" "hello" we were both shocked they are totally not what I expected "these are my friends, Chloe" she pointed at the blond "Alix" the pink haired waved "Kim" the boy bounced up and down "who ate to much sugar "and Nino" "hey" the Guy with headphones said "these are my friends" we could only nod "oh and, if those other kids say some mean stuff ignor it they're idiots" we could only nod again.

Dick's POV

I watched as she talked to the rough kids remembering what happened a few moments ago

Flash back

I was watching what happened in front of me. Mari walked towards the rough kids when she was stopped by
Valerie I think. She looked at her with a blank stare called her out for a wrong person and walked to the roughes kids. Even when they told who their parents were the only thing she said was 'that's so cool' I honestly envy her, she's perfect.

Literally everyone stared at her and her friends who joined her in aw like 'who is she' and 'how can she stand up to Valerie'

Marinette's POV

We were talking with Mira and Jack when Lila started again "well I guess bad guys atreck bad guys. Don't you guys think so too" that got my blood boiling "what. Did. You. Say. Lie-la" I gave her a glare that even makes Batman shudder. She backed down and the other queen bees minions shutted up imidatly. "T-that b-bad guys a-atrackt bad g-guys" I glared even harder "I don't care what you say about me. you can tell lies you can scold me you can beat me but if you say one more bad thing about them being a bad guy I wouldn't mind snapping your neck so your body falls limb to the ground" I said with my most deadly voice.

Dick's POV

I stared at her with wide eyes 'how the fuck can she go from a girl that could harm nobody to the most terrifying thing if ever seen, and I've seen a lot of terrifying things' I looked to the side to see Damien also starring with wide eyes which shocked me 'he never, but never shows his shock like that'

And don't get me started on that glare it can give Batman a run for his money easily. Damn I love that girl even more.

And seeing the shock on the rough kids face made everything even better. I snapped a pick and sended it to B.

Mira's POV

...........wow............ Never thought that something that cruel could come out off such a sweet girls mouth. Heck she even shutted Valerie's minions mouths. Like what the hell!!!! She's amazing!!!!

The girl stepped back and had such a terrified face on I almost died of laughter. And Valerie's face genius!!!!!

——————————————————
Bonus

Bruce's POV

I got a message from dick so I checked it out
*Sees the picture*
I stared at it with wide eyes. Tim came running down into the room "DAD!!!!" Jason came after him "DAD!!!!" "THE FRENCH GIRL IS AMAZING" I looked shocked at Jason 'he never calls me dad' Tim shoved his phone in my face "LOOK" my attention turned to the video
*Sees video of Mari being psycho/Savage*
I stared at it in aw "she can give me a run for my money with that glare" I said mostly to myself but they heared
"YES SHE CAN" they said together and ran out. 'boy this week is gonna be one hell of a week' I didn't notice Alfred smiling at me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it. It has a little bit of spycho Mari in it but I guess it's funny.

I made a few persons. I liked the idea of the roughes having kids so I tried it out.

Later
:)