no idea 9

Marinette's POV

*Next day*

I woke up with Tikki yelling in my ear to wake up (nice) "okay okay, I'm up I'm up. Calm down" I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

As I looked around I was a little confused of where I was untill I remembered that we were in Gotham. 'I'm so stupid sometimes' I thought while facepalming.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

*One shower later*

As I walk out I don't look at what clothes i grab and just grab some, because hey why the duck not.

When I'm done with putting my clothes on I look at the time to see that it's 7:30.............. really?

Anyways, after I'm done i walk down the hall to the stairs and into the lobby and to the breakfast table.

As I grab my food and sit down with the people that are already here (Kagami, Alix and Kim).

As we talk and eat the others slowly come down too. As chloe comes down she sits next to me "nice outfit, who're you trying to impress?" I look at her confused and then look at myself and get why she said that.

 As chloe comes down she sits next to me "nice outfit, who're you trying to impress?" I look at her confused and then look at myself and get why she said that

I really didn't think that I still had this thing, I mean it's not really my style anymore. Oh well.

Today we were supposed to go to the shop district and have a relaxing-ish day just walking around and maybe buy some stuff 'hopefully lila will leave us alone today or otherwise we'd have to pull a big time rush and use our tree hats' (sorry, I love them to much)

After an hour we were done and everyone was there the only person who wasn't was well you've guessed it....... Lila

When she finally came down Mrs Mendeleiev walked up to her "I hope you have a good reason for being this late miss Rossi"

'in 3.....2.....1'

As on que the waterworks started.

'and after the tears come the lies'

And she started rambling about how I told her that the time changed and that kind of stuff. Really I just blocked them out and plugged my earphones in my phone to listen to some music.

'god, how I love skirts with pockets'

---------------------------------------------------------

Damiens POV

Me and my idiotic brothers were waiting at the plaza for the france class to arrive when some people (girls) walked up to me.

"Damien right? We took math class together"

I tuned out as they rambled on and on about stuff.

I was reading some emails when someone grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"Wtf, who do you think you ar-" I was cut of with soft giggle "you should be more aware of your surroundings" the bluenette in front of me said, still giggeling a little as she handed me back my phone. The people that were talking earlier were gone.

"Everyone has already been placed in groups with one of your brothers, you're the only one left" I looked around and saw a few kids. 'well, at least they look calm'

I nodded my head and walked with her to the kids "I'm Damien your guide/babysitter. Stay at least with one other person and make sure you stay close"

.    .    .

After explaining where we go and all that stuff we went on our way.

As we were walking I looked on the list with the names of the kids that were in my group.

Mark
Max
Marinette
Juleka
Mylène
Ivan
Nathaniel

'at least they look calm'

.    .    .

As we were walking down the street marinette and her friend who she introduced as Juleka were walking next to me.

'this is actually pretty ........nice..... what the hell is wrong with me?'

I shook my head which made marinette look up at me.

"Something wrong?"

I shook my head as she hummed. Her friend was now talking to two guys.

As we walked further again I heard a gasp next to me and then I felt someone tug on my jacked. I looked at marinette who was looking at a fabrics shop, then she turned to me and back at the shop again.

I signed and and nodded.......bad idea.

The moment I did she dragged me behind her in the store. Lucky for me the others followed.

As I looked at the kids they just looked at me with pity 'god, what kind of monster did I unleash'

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyy..............so I haven't posted in a while.........sorry.........

Anyways I hope you like the chapter. It's not very long but I hope you still like it.

Later
:)