no idea

... POV

I want to tell a story of a girl and her friends that are braver than any kids I have known my intire live. Their names are: Marinette, Chloe, Luka, Kagami, Alix, Max, Kim, Nino and Mark. (And maybe Felix, but I don't know for sure yet)

It all started when the bluenette got a pair of magical earrings from a weird old dude she didn't know till she was already doing what she was doing for six months (talking about a good mentor)

Anyways, the girl wasn't alone. There was also a blonde boy, who in the end turned into a crazy Maniac.

The girl fought against magical people who became like that because they had negative emotions.

The girl started out 6 years ago now and is in her last year of school.

A lot has happened in those years, her partner turned evil, a girl stole almost all her friends and she made peace with her childhood bully who is now her best friend.

But we won't be jumping in this story at the beginning like normal story's, no no no. We will be jumping in this story at the end what will turn into the beginning for the next story. So what are we waiting for, let's jump in.

It all begun the day that Marinette was helping her parents out in the backery.

Marinette's POV

It was Sunday and I was helping my parents out in the backery when Mark, Luka and Nino walked in. I smiled at them and got their order. I already knew what the wanted because they always order the same. "Here you go" I said as I handed them their orders "thanks Mari" said Mark as he took their order "no problem" I said while walking to the storage to take of my apron and walked upstairs to change.

I changed into black joga pants (no idea how to spell it) and a light blue hoodie.

When I was done I walked back downstairs to see the boys talking to my parents "okay, I'm ready" I said while walking to them "okay, let's go" I turned back to my parents "by Mama by papa" they smiled at me as I walked out of the door. "She really has some great friends" "yes, yes she has"

They looked up when they heard the bell ring "hello, what can we get you?"  "Can I get a black coffee?" "Of course, something else?" "No thank you" "if I may ask, are you from America?" "Yes, I'm from Gothem" "oh that's pretty far, here you go" "yes it is, thank you, have a nice day" "you too" and with that the man walked out.

Back to Marinette

As I was walking with the guys I saw the others already at André's "hey guys, hey André" I said as we walked up to them "hello Marinette" André said as she walked to him. The others just waved while eating their ice cream. Luka walked up to Kagami and stole a bite which made Kagami blush. Me and Chloe looked at each other while smirking.

Kagami and Adrien broke up after two years because his obsession with ladybug got to far and Kagami lost her interest in him.

She and luka became friends rather quickly after Marinette invited Kagami for a sleepover with her and her friends.

After a year the two became really close and Luka started to flirt a little with her and she did the same.

But after 3 years nothing has happened so they kind of need a miracle.

Anyways back to Mari and her ice cream (this is gonna be a very weird one probably) "so, let's see. Mint for his eyes, black berry for his secret and cherry for his heart that might seem small but is very loving" André said "'thank you André, but I have a question" "ah, let me guess, you want to know why it changed don't you" I just nodded my head "well that is very simple. Your interest had changed, but you might have something in comon with your friend who likes boys and your blonde friend who if I'm right likes girls?" "Thank you, André. You know it still surprises me that you know all this stuff" I said smiling and he just smiled back.

I walked to my friends and we ate our ice cream together as we talked. As it got later we went to the Mac and got some food we ate at the park while we continued talking. "Oh, by the way" I said as I putted my burger down "I won that contest and we'll be going to Gothem next week for a two whole months" the others stoped eating and looked at me for minute straight then I placed my hands on my ears as everyone but mark, Luka and Kagami yelled "WHAT!!????"

They didn't because they already knew, Because Luka and Kagami are coming too even though they are a year older and Mark is coming too even though he is in a different class.

'This is going to be a long week' I thought as almost everyone started asking me questions.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey so I know it's been a while but, I'm back. Don't know now for how long but I'm back.

So I started with another one I know I really can't finish my story's. But anyways I probably won't be continuing something because I really don't know what to write there any more so yea. I'm planning on making sure that this one is going to have a good ending.

So I hope you guys like it

And I died thanks to the picture
:)

Later
:)