school trip 4

Marinette's POV

After my rant I walked in the museum and waited there. My friends joint me and I waved Mira and Jack over. We waited for a few minutes till we could enter. I saw jack looking nervous so the kind person I am asked what was wrong "hey, what's wrong?" He looked a little startled "oh, um nothing. Just a little worried for my dad, he didn't take his medicine this morning" "WHAT!!!!! why not!!??" "Don't know. He was in a hurry!" "Hey hey hey, calm down. Right now you need to relax. Call or message the other roughes and tell them what happened. Keep the medicine close so if you see him you can give it, okay" they both nodded their heads and calmed down "okay, good. Now let's get some inspiration!!" They all looked at me and started laughing.

Dick's POV

I saw that jack looked nervous so I walked closer. I listened to the conversation and texted Bruce. 'wait what how can she be so calm!!?' I asked myself as Marinette said what they should do 'wow' was the only thing I could think of. She literally made them forget their worries in no time 'she's amazing'

°°°°°°•••°°°°°°Time skip°°°°°°•••°°°°°°

We were walking around for half an hour when I heard a explosion I turned around and saw Scarecrow 'well shoot'

Marinette's POV

I looked at jack who stiffened "give me the medicine" he could only nod while giving it to me. I looked at my friends "okay this is what we're going to do. Chloe, Nino you two are going to make sure everyone is save. Kim Alix the tughs are yours. I'ma give Scarecrow his medicine. Mira make sure jack is okay." They all nodded and went to do their job while Mira looked at me in aw. I turned away from them and walked up to Scarecrow.

He turned his attention to me and grabbed a gun thingy 'feargas' (no idea how to spell it. Or if it's correct at all) just before he could do anything I ran to the wall, walked up and did a backflip and landed behind him. I grabbed his armed and holded them behind his back. I let one hand go so I could grab the medicine. He wanted to move but I was faster and injected him with the medicine. He tried to get out of my grasp but I didn't let go. When he calmed down I let go and he fell to the ground unconscious. Right at that moment Riddler came in and ran to Scarecrow "I gave him the medicine, now go before the police arrives" he looked up at me and nodded his head. He grabbed him and ran away. (Sorry if it's bad I'm really not good at this)

I walked to the others. Chloe came up to me and checked me for induries. She nodded her head in approval so I walked up to Jack "hey, you okay" "yeah, thanks" "welcome" I said while smiling. I looked at Mira who just looked at me in shock which made me chuckle.

Dick's POV

I looked at Marinette '...........' I couldn't find any words for it. For real. First, she is so sweat she looks like she can't harm a fly. Then someone bully's someone she just met but sees as a friend and she goes in psycho Marinette style. Then she calms her friends down and now she just ordered her friends to do something and they did it. And she took out Scarecrow faster than anyone besides Bruce ever did!!! I mean her friends were awesome too. Kim and Alix took out men with guns and man who were twice their sice and Nino and Chloe protect the other kids while they ran out of the museum!! They had such good teamwork they didn't need to talk!!! It was insane!!!!! I looked over to where little D stood together with sups Jr and they were both shocked which shocked me more than i already was because little D almost never shows his emotions.

But what got me the most was that Mari let them go. It was like she knew he didn't meen it. 'Man gotta love that girl's I thought while messaging Bruce about all of it, again..........'how'

I was on the phone when I saw John dragging little D to the French kids.

After a while I looked up as I heard laughter and saw that more people had joined them. Aperantly someone made a joke or funny comment because they laughed again. But what I saw next shocked me made than just now. I took my phone out and took a picture "man, I need to sit down" I said to myself as I walked away to the police to tell them what had happened.

——————————————————
Bonus

Bruce's POV

I was still sitting in the living room, but this time not alone. Jason and Tim stayed here. It was nice and peaceful but that was ruined as time jumped up and yelled "what the hell she's better than us!!!" Me and Jason looked up confused. Tim walked to us and showed us the clip he was watching.
*Sees Mari kick Scarecrows ass*
'how did she do that so fast'
Jason who aperantly thought the se thing asked "how did she do that so fast!!?" "That's not the only thing, here" Tim said while showing a blonde girl and a guy with headphones helping everyone get to savety. "And that's not all" he showed a video of a pink haired girl and a tall boy kick the butts of Scarecrows man.
"Who are these kids" "no idea but I really want to find out" "me too let's go down stairs too look into it" "good idea" Jason said while walking away with Tim leaving me completely shocked 'they're never like this. Never'

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey hope you liked it it's a short one but gotta deal with it

Later
:)