icecream

This is part two of blind date

---------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

It's been three weeks since what happened at the cafe, and Marinette and Cassandra talked almost every day. They occasionally met up. Sometimes Mari would bring Chloe with her. And sometimes Luka.

Marinette's POV

I was in class when I got a text from Cass

Cass- hey wanna meet up I'm bored
Mari- can't right now. Have class, and I can't after school because I was going to meet up with other friends but if you'd like you could come. They would love to meet you
Cass- yeah sure
Mari- yeah, and Chloe is there too
Cass- okay, what time and where
Mari- uhm we're out in a few minutes
Cass- okay I'll meet you and Chloe at the gates then
Mari- okay see you then
Cass- bye
Mari-bye

Chloe looked at me curiously "Cass she is coming too" Chloe nodded and went back to work. Kim turned around "so we're finally going to meet your new friend?" "Yep" "nice" Alix and Kim say together. At that moment Lila called out to Mrs Bustier "miss. Marinette is texting someone" the whole class turned to me "yes and....?" I said and they all looked surprised "she should get detention" "I believe I'm the one to give detention and I'm not giving Marinette detention" miss Bustier said. Lila looked at her "why not!!??" "Because she is already done with her work and her extra work" everyone was staring at me in shock. I just sruget my shoulders and went back to my designs.

When the bell rang we stood up and walked out of the classroom before anyone could say something. I walked down the stairs and saw Cassandra St the entrance. I waved at her and she waved back. We walked up to her "hey Cass. Let me introduce you, this is Chloe but you already knew her" I said pointing at Chloe who waved at her. Then I pointed at Kim "this is Kim. He is the hyper one and shops even more than Chloe. Oh and also he is gay" Kim looked at me like I was going mad "Mari!! You're not supposed to tell anyone!!" He whisper yelled. I looked at him "her brother is gay" I dead panned. He stared blankly at me "okay" I pointed at Alix "that's Alix. The skater girl" Cass waved at her and she waved back. "Luka will also be there together with Kagami" she nodded and we started walking.

When we meted up with the others and Cass and Kagami met (who became friends very, very fast) they went to André to get ice cream. On their way there Cass spotted Damien and asked if he could join (she wrote it on a paper) after explaining they all agreed and she got Damien. After him meeting everyone they continued walking (it took a while but hey, he wanted to see what kind of people his sister was meeting)

No one's POV

When they reached André Mari explained Cassandra and Damien what André did whit the tastes "so the reason why André is so known is not only because his icecream tastes good but because he uses the tastes to show the persons partner/ soon to be partner what they would look like and what kind of personality they have. I know it's strange but it's fun" Mari said while walking. Cassandra and Damien looked at each other like 'huh' but just continued walking.

Chloe, Alix, Luka and Kagami already got their icecream when it was Kim's turn "hmm.......mango for his personality........Smurf and strawberry for his secret life and black berry for his hair" Kim looked a little surprised especially about the him part "how do you- never mind of course you know you know everything!!" Kim said which made everyone laugh and made Cass and Damien sniffle because it was like how they would react with Alfred. Then it was Cassandra's turn "hmm........ No love life but a very loving family........black berry for the hair Smurf for the eyes and cheese cake for the mixed personalities" Cassandra was just shocked and so was Damien. They turned to the others who said together "don't ask. Just nod your head and go on with life" they turned back to André and Cass got her icecream. She looked at André for a second and turned away "your welcome" Cass turned back around instantly "eyes tell a lot" he just simply stated and went back to his icecream. Cass turned back to the others and thought 'he really is just another Alfred' she toughed while tasting her icecream.
It was finally Mari's turn "ah Marinette, Mon ange. How are you?" "I'm doing good. Thank you André. I hope you are doing good too?" "Why yes I am doing good. What will it be?" "Surprise me" with that André started "hm....... blackberry for his hair mint for his eyes and cooky for his mixed personality" Marinette smiled at him while grabbing her icecream "thank you André, but may I ask why it chanced from what it was before?" "Your welcome, and of course you may ask. The reason why it changed is because your partner changed" he said and Marinette smiled at him while walking to her friends.

It was finally Damien's turn and Cassandra joint him wanting to know what his little brother got " ah....another new face. I guess Marinette already told you a lot so I'll just begin" he said while winking which made Damien's lips twich up a bit "hm........ Blueberry for the hair, Smurf for the eyes and cherry for her secret" he said while handing the icecream over "thank you" Damien said while grabbing his wallet "oh nononon you don't have to pay. It's on the house" Damien looked surprised but nodded his head in thanks.

They said or nodded their goodbye's to André as they walked away. Marinette walked with Damien wanting to get to know him more. They had a nice time till something or rather someone needed to interrupt that "Marinette, really!! That's how you repay me!!?? Pretending to go out with someone to make Adrien jealous!!??" Alya yelled as they walked by "I'm sorry Alya but exactly what are you talking about?" Marinette asked. You could almost see the steam coming from alya's ears "really!!?? I set you up on a date with Adrien and you don't even show up!! Then you totally ignor me for the past three weeks, and then you go around fake dating guys to make Adrien jealous!!!?? I can't believe you!!!" "I'm sorry but three weeks ago I showed up but he didn't. I didn't ignor you I changed my number like two years ago. And I'm not dating anyone, and why would I want to make Adrien jealous?" "Don't play dumb Mari!! You totally didn't change numbers and the reason why you want to make Adrien jealous is because you like him!!!!" Alya yelled at Marinette. Adrien started to blush madly at that comment 'she likes me!??' while a sertain grumpy black haired was glaring daggers at he blushing boy. Marinette sighed "Alya I did change numbers, and I haven't liked Adrien for four years. If you weren't so clingy to Lila you would've known" Marinette stated. At her comment Adrien's smile that creped on his face crumbled while Damien started smirking slightly. And of course big sister noticed everything and filmed all of it.

Alya wanted to say something but Marinette was faster "don't even try to say something. The only reason I said yes to that date was because I was bored and was looking through the text you guys send and saw that one. When I came there I was alone for two hours till Cassandra joint me and we became friends" she said "oh and there is one more thing........ I stopped seeing you as my friend the moment you believed lila over me. You believed a new person over your best friend" she said and turned away. Buet before she started walking she said something that shocked everyone "Max, Nino, Juleka you coming or what?" She said while turning around and smiling at her. They smiled back at her and waved at their 'friends' "bye suckers" they said as the started walking away with the others.

That day and that moment Damien knew that coming to Paris with his sister was the best idea ever.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bonus

At Wayne Manor

They all watched the video Cassandra sensed (including Selina)

Dick's POV

'.............how...........did....she.....do...that'

Tim's pov

'......the demon does have a heart's

Jason's POV

'...she can make the demon glare daggers at someone he doesn't know. Talks to her without any problems, AND she can talk back....... If they don't end up as a couple I would kill myself and come back to life all over again'

Bruce's POV

'if Damien isn't going to date her I'ma adopt her'

Selina's POV

'i already love her......... I'ma make sure Bruce doesn't adopt her too'

Alfred POV

Smiling just smiling at the video
'she already has a place in everyone's heart'

---------------------------------------------------------

The icecream......... I did my best but it's really hard.......... Well gotta do with it..........

Love Alfred

Hope you like it, laters
:)