no idea 6

I just.............I just can't........ It's too cute!!!!!!!

Dick's POV

I was sitting at the dinner table eating some cookies. As I look around I can't help but feel a little sad. It's been a while since everyone was home, and the last time didn't went so great........ I really wish that we could be a normal family sometimes.

As I was eating the cookies I heard the door close "I'm home!"

The second I hear it I rush to the door to crush the live out of Tim.

"Timbers, you're back!!!" As I was crushing Tim I heard a chuckle behind me "dick, you better let him go. You know that your hugs can kill." Bruce said making me let go of Tim "sorry, I was just excited that you're home"

Tim just smiled at me and then turned to Bruce "the class is nice, well at least half of it" "you told me, care to explain some more?" "Yeah, but first I want some cookies" "and some coffee"

With that he walked to the kitchen with us joining.

As Tim had his coffee I started to ask him stuff about the class.

"Soooo, what are they like?" He took a sip from his mug before setting it down and looked at us serious "half of them have like.....one brain cell.......... That they share. And the other half is like, the best group ever. They're supportive, super smart, funny, have many many brain cells and they are sassy!!! What more do you want!!!" To be honest.... I have never seen him smile that big over socializing.... They really must be amazing.

We talked for a while till he got a message stood up and walked to his room and went to sleep (they followed) I mean WHAT!!!!???

this is such a weird day.........I really need to sleep.

With that I went to my room to sleep while Bruce went to the Batcave.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up, got dressed and made my way to the kitchen for breakfast. When I walked in I saw Tim with coffee and some papers, Damien was reading a book while eating his breakfast, Jason was cleaning his guns while eating and Bruce was reading the newspaper while sipping from his coffee and eating his breakfast. "Here you go master Richard" "thank you Alfred"

I sat down and started to talk to Jason "so Jay, how are you this fine morning? Are you excited to join me and little D (sorry but it really sounds like a DJ name) for the tour today?" I asked while looking up "..........." He looked me dead in the eye, and then continued to clean his gun. 'rude......but I should've seen it coming.........' "I think you'll like it, really. One half of the class can die while the other half is amazing. Oh yeah, the teacher with the brown\orange hair is a very very idiotic teacher while the other one is nice. Good luck, I'll see you guys there" said Tim while he walked out leaving us there staring at where he stood "did he just say that half the class could die......" I asked "yeah, yeah I guess he did" Jay said looking dumbfounded. "................." "What the heck did that class do!!??"

---------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour me, Damien and Jason left to WE for the tour.

As we reach the building we go to Tim's office and wait there for the class to arrive.

After about 15 minutes doing nothing the receptionist nocked on the door and said that the class was here. I made my way down knowing that if I waited for the other two I'd have to wait an eternity.

When I was down I saw what I presumed was the class I was supposed to tour so I walked up to them "hello, I'm Richard Grayson and I'll be your tour guide for today" I said while putting on my paparazzi smile. When I took in the class I noticed a small gab between the students. One group with a girl with hair that looked like sausages and they had a teacher with brown\orange hair 'guess that's the idiotic one' on the other side was a group with a blue haired girl and a different teacher. 'hope that they are nice then'

The girl with blue hair stepped up to me and introduced herself "hey, I'm Marinette. Thank you for giving us a tour, I really appreciate it" she said and gave me a small smile witch I immediately knew was rare. 'for some reason my older brother instincts kick in, like I have the feeling to protect her at all cost.......I think there's something wrong with me....help?'

After she had introduced herself I was stunned by her English, of course she had an accent but besides that her English was spot on.....wow........ "It's my pleasure" I said giving her a real smile.

I turned back to the group "okay, so I hope you're ready. Along the way some people might join, so don't look up weird if they do because they should have been here form the beginning but they're just really lazy sometimes" and with that I start the tour.

---------------------------------------------------------

(In the meantime)

Jason's POV

"NOOOO!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING DOWN THERE!!!!!" I scream as replacement and demon spawn try to drag me out of the room "Todd!! If we don't go now Grayson will tell father!" "I don't care!!!!" "And father will tell Alfred!" With that I let lose of the couch I've been hanging on for dear live.....I might be a bit of a drama queen......

As I let go replacement and demon stumble back "finally!" They both say, then they glare at each other "come on, before we're late" "we're already late" he just glares at me as he walks out "Jason, believe me. You're gonna love this class, well, half of it.....the other half you'll want to shoot" replacement says with a soft smile. "And if you don't go now I'll tell Alfred" 'damn........my weakness' "okay, okay fine. Goddamnid I'll go" I stood up from the floor I've been laying on and walked to the elevator "they're on the second floor now!!" Replacement yelled as I step in the elevator "yeah, yeah!!!" I say before the doors close 'let's see what kinda class it really is.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know it's been a really long time but to be honest I sorta kinda forgot that I should post another chapter thingy. And when I didn't forgot it was like one in the morning and I had to get up around six thirty so yeah....... Or I would write a bit but then decide to do something else............woops.

But anyway here is another chapter

Hope you like it

Later
:)