Sunny Day

„Do you know a good Boba tea shop?" I asked, as we walked out of the school. We became a few looks since we both wore masks, but at the moment I couldn't care less. I was shaking a little bit since we are going to be outside for quiet awhile, which could bring us to the point where many people are going outside which leads us to the point wh- „I know where one is, and also everything will be okay, okay? I know a place in the park where never someone is." he snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and nodded.

He was so nice to me. He distracted me, he knows how to help me in certain situations, which helps me alot. I just wish I could repay him.

Timeskip Boba Tea shop~

„U-uhm and I would like to have (fav boba tea)." I order as we arrived at the shop. The Women at the register nodded. „What can I get for you?" she asked Hunter. He was shaking so much so I decided to finally help him. „Please a (insert Boba tea)." I grabbed his hand and handed her the Money for the 2 drinks. „Mhk, thank you for ordering at Bob's Boba. Have a great day." She said and we left. „You didn't have to do that Y/N." he said as we walked to the park. „Mhhh I had to. I saw you weren't comfortable Hunter. And as your bestie for live I need to help you." I looked at him and made a peace sign. He chucked. „Thank you Y/N" he said. I just hummed and nodded. „So my bestie where is the super duper best place in da park?" I said with an funny accent. He laughed and I started smiling. Its funny how comfortable I was around him, and to be honest I liked it. „My Lady, we will arrive in a couple minutes." He said.

We walked trough the park and looked at puppys, the silence wasn't awkward or anything, it was really nice actually. Just as I thought nothing could possibly happen, life went BOOM.

„Y/N? Omg haha long time no seen. I would be lying if I said I missed you. But I missed you soooo much. How have you been?" The moment I heard the Voice, everything around me stopped. I turned around and the moment I saw her, I dropped my drink. Why her? Why now?

A/N♡︎
꧁HEYYY guess who finally finally finished a new chapter? Me! And guess who put a Cliffhanger at the end? Also me! ꧂
I hope you enjoy this Chapter, I will now try to publish more Chapters from now on.
Have a great day everyone!!