First day

TW: curse words😳

„Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID WHORE." I heard my brother yell from down stairs. What a lovely day to wake up right? Today was my first day at my new Highschool, am I excited? Hell nah, I barely can leave my bed on weekends how is this now going to be waking up 7am? I most of the time get 3-4 hours of sleep. Thanks to my insomnia for that part.
I was lost in thoughts when I got dressed so when I walked down the stairs I didn't realise my brother was there so I ran straight in him. „Oh shit, sorry B/N" I said as I rubbed my head. „Watch where you walk you fat donkey." he spat. I nodded and walked out of the house.
————————-
First day of School always sucks. Always. „Uhm H-hello? My Name is Y/N N/N I'm new here" I said while I fidgeted with my rings. My anxiety is going big times today. Don't we all love that? „Mh okay you are in class 1MB(I'm in class 1MB👀) if you may want to follow me." The lady said. I nodded and followed her trough the school. „Omg is she new?" „Yes I hope I'm not in her class look what she looks like." „Her style what the hell even is this?" „She is probably fat as hell under her large T shirt." I hear people whisper as I walked trough the hallway. Of course people were talking about me again. I knew it was a bad Idea to wear all black cloths again and even baggy.

My eyes started to fill with tears but I tried to hold them back. I was rubbing the back of hand while I tried to calm myself. „So we are here just knock and go inside. Have a great day." The Lady said and walked away. Okay just knock and walk in easy Y/N easyyy.
——————
„Come in." I head the voice coming from Inside the class after I knocked. I slowly walked in and when I was in front of the class I realised that everyone, and I mean everyone was staring at me. I began playing with my Rings trying to calm me down but it didn't help at all. So I started rubbing the back of my Hand till it started to burn like shit. Wow great Y/N.

„So you must be Y/N L/N right? Well please say why you changed schools and your name, age and Birthday. You can sig next to Hunter the boy in the last row." My Teacher said pointing at a boy who was also dressed in Black and had his Hood on. Amazing. „M-my name is Y/N I'm 17 years old and I changed school due personal reasons and my Birthday is on the 25.4." I said trying not to whisper every sentence. „Okay please sit down now we are starting the Class." my Teacher said.