School

I slept 3 hours. I feel like shit, but luckily I got my monster which makes my day kinda good I guess. I got dressed as always in black today I decided to wear my hood up so I can listen to music during class.

Timeskip school.
„Good morning class!" said the teacher when she came in. „Y/N? Y/N?" a voice said. „Oh sorry, what do you need?" I asked sleepy.

Woooow I really fell asleep, great amazing just amazing. „I would pay attention if I was you, we are about to get Partners for our project." hunter said. I just nodded and looked at the board. Names over names but I couldn't find mine.

„Okay and the last group is Y/N and Hunter. Your project is about siren head. Good luck everyone please start now." she said.

Nonono I want to work alone. Please let me work alone. I started shaking like shit. Just as I wanted to play with my rings I realised I forgot them at home. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I couldn't breathe I started shaking so hard. Amazing a panick attack in front of a classmate.

He will think I'm a weirdo and he will laugh at me like everyone else. I could hear the laughing as everything git dizzy. „Hey hey hey. Calm down." a voice said. I looked to my right and saw Hunter staring at me. He raised his Hand and I shivered he is going to hit me, he is going to hit me. „Please don't hurt me, please I'm sorry" I whispered. „Hey I'm not going todo anything, I wanted to give you these." he slowly said. As I looked up I saw that he had rings in his Hand. I looked confused but then he slowly took my hand and he put the rings on my fingers. „See everything is fine no need to panick I won't do anything." he said calmly. I nooded and looked around. „No one saw anything, now lets start with the project mh?" he said kindly.

I started at him. „Why are you so nice to me?" I asked while I was fidgeting with the rings. They are better then mine they have small balls in them. „Why not? You look like you needed a friend. And I need one too. Everyone hates you and everyone hates me. So I thought you maybe wanted a friend, I can understand when not tho. My voice is weird so its okay if you.." he started but I interrupted him. „Nono its fine I'm thankful but why would anyone be friends with me?" I asked no one wanted to be my friend since the problems I head. „I don't know you just seem like an interesting Person thats all, but we should start with the Project."
Timeskip end of the lesson:

„Please remember to get it done till tomorrow, When you have to meet up with your partner." the teacher said as everyone stormed out of the class.