First day .2

Finally the bell rang. We had a break, of course I couldn't remember a thing the Teacher said because I was trying to not focus on the stairs I got during Class. Just as I wanted to put my earbuds in a group of girls came to me. „Hey sweety, I just wanted to say. You look gorgeous absolutely stunning. Your style is very unique where did you buy those.. beautiful shoes?" The leader I guess asked me that with a pity in her voice. I knew what she was up to so I just ignored her. „Oh okay? I'm trying to be nice here okay? Because I think no one wants to be friends with you, try being nice to people who are trying to be nice to you." she spat. „Listen „sweety" I am Not interest in your Barbie gang so thanks for your nice welcoming but no thanks." I said with a sarcastic voice. What the hell did I just do. I wanted to stay invisible but I just made an enemy.

*SLAP* W-what? Did she just hit me? „You stupid Bitch. GUYS SHE JUST SAID I WAS WHORE BECAUSE IM WEARING A SKIRT." The girl yelled. What the hell happend? „Yes I just wanted to be nice as always but she just said I should leave her alone she is not interested in whore friends" she whined. I was shocked. Immediately the whispering began. Everyone believed her so I didn't even try convincing them otherwise. „If you dare to talk me like that again. I will make your life a living hell." she whispers. „Well then lest see if you can make it even worse." I whispered back and finally put my earbuds in.

As the School day was finally over I got a small letter from the Barbie queen herself. „Behind the School in 5 Minutes or you will feel real pain." I scoffed when I read that. I looked at her and walked out when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

!!!MENTION OF SH!!
I was shocked for a second when pain went trough my body. I looked up and saw the dude who sits next to me, I think it was Hunter? I couldn't see his face due his Hood but he was wearing a mask like me. (Covid isnt a thing here I just like wearing masks so ya know) „I wouldn't go behind the School if I was you" he whispers and holy shit his voice was deep. Nice never heard that before. „Thanks but I can do that, and please let go of my wrist?" I whispered as the pain got worse because that man had a strong grip I gotta tell you. „Oh sorry he let go of my hand and looked at his Hand. Oh shit. He looked at me in shock. I ran away as fast as I could. I bleed through shit shit shit.