Old days

„Wait before you go, how's James doing?" Said Linn. I stopped.

She really has to bring it up again does she? When I turned around I looked in her face, she was grinning at me. Oh how much I hated that grin.

„Linn, he's doing great 6 feet under the ground, you should join him mh?" I said angrily. My whole body began to shake when I thought of the memories. I didn't wanted todo this but here the backstory.

Linn, James and I were best friends back in middle school. Linn started developing feelings for James I didn't necessarily was against that but I knew that James was not into Women so I said that it wouldn't make sense and he's not into her. Why I know that he was gay and she didn't she was the toxic friend, always has been. And when James passed away due reasons, she blamed me. What happened after is a different story.

„HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT JAMES" she yelled. „You didn't even came to the funeral." I said. „Oh since when are you talking back. Did the fucking Therapist finally tell you to stand up for yourself or is she still trying to convince you to ki-„ she started. „Thats enough Linn. Leave me fucking alone." I said and I grabbed Hunters Arm und started walking away. „He will leave you like everyone else Y/N" she yelled.

„I am so sorry Hunter I am so sorry" I apologised. „Its no Problem uhm but if you don't mind me asking, who is James?" he asked but he immediately regrets it. „Omg I'm so sorry don't tell me its okay I'm sorry." he said. I smiled a little bit. „Its okay, you are actually kinda like him. But in a good way." I said as I looked at the sky, pretty weather today right?