Familiar?

I giggle like a child while Hunter and I ran trough the rain. „Thank you so much." I said as I grinned at him. When I realised we still hold hands I started blushing. „I should be the one thanking you. This is amazing." he answered he also seemed to be very happy right now. After about 20 minutes running and jumping trough the rain be sat down at a bench listening to the rain drops falling on leafs. I sighed as I looked up to the sky.

„Thank you for being with me." I then whispered. When I turned around I saw that he still hasn't put his mask back on. Once again I saw how Handsome he is.
„Cute" I mumbeld.
„mh? I didn't get that one sorry." he said as he rubbed the back of his head. „Ahhh nothing sorry." I stumbled over my words. I said that outloud?! Embarrassing. „Oh and also I am more then happy to spend time with you. You are an amazing person Y/N. Its an honor to be your friend." he said as he grinned at me.

Friend? We were friends. „Mh" I said as I stared to zone out. „Can I ask you something?" I asked.

I was thinking alot about adking him this one question, that has been eating me from the inside. Remember when I streamed with a couple other Streamers? We made a bunch of other Videos together again. While streaming and filming Corpse Husband and me grew closer. I soon realised that he was very similitude to Hunter. I was scared to confront him because I don't know how he would react, since his face and name is a mystery. „Yes sure you can ask me anything." He said, okay here we go. I sighed.

„Are you Corpse Husband?" I asked. I saw as his face went pale. I giggled. „Nice to meet you. I'm Puffy." I made a peace sign. He looked like he was about to faint.

A/N
Wasuuuup my BOIIIIIIS. Here we go with a new Chapterr. I hope you like it. Its going good with em 2 mhhh? Imagine something dramatic would happen... haha... 😺✌️