END

Please read A/N at the end.

ENJOY

I stared at him. I couldnt say a word. It was like time stopped.

He stared right back at me. He didn't say anything. He just looked... hurt. I couldnt look at him anymore. My face turned to the window.

It has gotten dark already. I wonder what time it is.

„Why?" A raspy voice suddenly whispered. I immediately looked at him. What does he mean why?

„I- why... why would you leave me? I thought we were friends. You... „ he started but his voice broke. Tears slowly started falling down. „Hunter?" I asked. I didn't know what to do. I thought he hated me?

My head started hurting again.

„You would have just left me. Without a goodbye? Without anything?" He finished his sentence. He looked at me with just pure pain in his face.

Without... saying goodbye?

Oh right. I didn't say goodbye to anyone. Expect my Fans. Im such a dumbass.

„Next time I will say goodbye. I promise" I smiled at him. It wasnt a real smile. It was smile trough the pain smile.

„Next time?" He asked shocked. „Y-you. How could you say stuff like that? Why arent happy you survived. I- I can't believe you. Please Y/N why would you do that." He whisper yelled. I was shocked. He was mad at me? Why would he be mad at me?!

„Why do you care?" I asked. He was lost for words. He stared blankly at me.

„Why do I care? WHY DO I CARE?! BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT TO ME! How can someone be so blind. Y/N you are my only friend. How in the world am I suppose to not care about you?!" he said. Now he was angry. But he said friends.

„But I thought you hated me... so w-„ I started but he didnt let me finish.
„Hate you? Why in the world would I hate you." He turned around and bonked his head against the wall. „I could never hate you..."

It was silent again. Only the raindrops that fell onto the window were heard. When did it start raining? Its nice actually. I breath in. And breath out. I tried to calm my nerves.

Get your shit together.

„The day I asked.... The day I asked if you were Corpse_Husband. Was the day you started hating me. I could see it in your eyes. Full of hatred. Im not blaming you tho." I said and I leaned back into my Pillow. Im getting tired.

„Yeah its true I wasnt feeling about you finding out who I was. But of all people I know. I was kind of happy it was you... so I didnt have to hide anymore. I was just scared, That you will think different of me because of what I do." He said, his head still against the wall.

I started laughing. Im such an idiot. „Wow im really a dumbass right?" I said still laughing. I was pathetic. „What?" he asked as he turned around to face me. „You really dont hate me do you?" I asked.

„No I dont hate you... I like you...actually." he whispered the last part but I still understood him. I blankly stared at him.

„Whut?" I asked. He liked me? Ohhh surely as a friend right?
RIGHT? Wait why am I panicking about something like that. Its not like I liked him back or anything.

Im doomed. When he finds out I like him you know like like love like. He will surely be disgusting by me. And he wouldnt feel the same right?
At the thought of us being together I started blushing.
Get that shit out of your head Y/N. He doesn't like you that way!!!!!!!!

I figured out my feelings for him awhile ago. It was on a school day. We were working on some math stuff and then I looked at him... His fluffy Black hair and his red eyes were glowing because of the sun. The way he looked at me... and smiled at me. It made my heart jump a beat. That moment I realised, that I wanted to be more then friends. It was the first time I felt this way and it was the best feeling ever.

(A/N i dont know about you but I cringed SO hard while writing this Holy shit...)

But I soon realised he would never feel the same about me.

„Okay.. since you couldn't figure it our by now...
I like you Y/N, I like more then Friends should like each other." He said and he looked in my eyes.

Eh?

EHHHHHHH?! WHAT THE JAJELWBKD.

„You... you like ME? Like me me. Like Y/N L/N me?" I asked shocked. Why would he like someone like me.

„Yep." He said and plopped the p. I started blushing like crazy. My whole body started heating up.

AHHHHHHH

Itd okayyyyy its okayy.... BRETAHHSJWHEJH.

I was so happy. I couldnt even form a sentence.

„Its okay if you dont like me back that way... I just wanted to tell you before you think I hate you."
He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

„A h. I- i like you... too." I mumbeld. His head shot up and he looked at me again. „You what?!" he asked as he walked to the side of my bed. He was now VERY close.

„I like you too Hunter." I said as I stared at him.
He looked like he saw a ghost. I started laughing.

„You should see your face right now. Im so sorry but you look so cute right now." I couldnt stop laughing.

„Can you be serious for a second?" He said(even tho he was laughing too) I nodded and tried to calm down. He breathed in. „Y/N L/N will you be my Girlfriend?" He asked in a very serious tone.

„I would love to Hunter." I said and I smiled at him. He smiled at me. He smiled so bright like a kid in a candy store.
He then kneeled down to look straight into my eyes.

And then he leaned into a kiss.

The moment his lips met mine. In that exact moment... I was the happiest girl in the world.

END-

A/N

OMFG SHAWTYYYYYSSSS

The story has a happy ending. Tbh I kinda wanted to let Y/N die but I feel like a nice person today so here ya go.

I kinda feel like this chapter was very differnt then the others... and i kinda vibe with it tho😩

SO I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDED TO READ THIS STORY IM  SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9+K READS GUYS LABEKE.

If you enjoyed this story... I BEG YOU... maybe check out some of my other storys (no need to tho)