Memories

This will be a collection of Memories from Y/N, James and Linn.
Birthday
„Linn come on, James is waiting outside." I yelled as I cam ein my room again to check on her. It was the 25.4.XXXX it was my 14 Birthday. I'm finally a teen as many people say. And because of that I wanted to spend it with my two closest people. Linn and James, James and I have been friends since Kindergarten he never had a good health condition thats why every second we had spend together we spent like it was the last. Linn moved here a year ago and Transferred to our School, she found friends really quick but when she wanted to be friends with us we thought she wanted to be nice so we said she could be in our friendgroup. „Can you stop being so bossy, I mean shut it I have to look pretty." she said annoyed. „Yes okay." I said and waited for her. „Wit is that my necklace?" I asked when I saw she was wearing it. Indeed she was wearing every jewellery I owned. My rings my necklace and my earrings. „Yea I thought they suited me better, you will let me wear them right? I mean I am your best friend?" she whined. I wasn't sure about that but she was just being nice.

TIMESKIP:
„Okay I would say we go to (insert Restaurant)." Linn suggested. „I am allergic (insert food that is served there)." I said as I scratched my neck. The whole day we have been doing things Linn wanted, never what I wanted. I saw that James was trying to hold it back and to not yell at her but he was so close to slap her. „Listen Linn, its her Birthday so we go to F/R (fav. Restaurant)." James said annoyed. „I don't like that tho." she scoffed. „Well its her Birthday not yours so we will do what she wants okay?"
James said he was so close to loosing his shit. „What kind of friends are you? If you were real friends you would understand that I don't eat in cheap holes like that. But apparently you aren't good friends. Byee have a wonderful day losers" she said and walked away. With my jewellery. „I'm sorry Y/N, lets go to F/R." James said as he put his Arm around my shoulder trying to comfort me.

———————————————
(Possible TW) Mention of death. Bullying
School

Jame's health git worse and worse everyday. I knew one day he will stop fighting. And I was more then afraid of that. I have no Idea what I will do when he is gone. „Y/N hiiii girly!" Linn greeted me. I smiled at her and went to my seat. „Where is my Jamiiiie?" she asked. Did she just call James Jami?! „He is in the Hospital? We were talking about that weren't you listening?" I asked. Of course she wasn't listening she never does. „Oh my poor boy, I hope he's okay." she said. I didn't even bother to tell her he might die. Then the bell finally rang. When I sat down I finally relaxed a bit until I head giggling and whispering behind me. And guess what? Linn sat behind me. I tried to not let me bother by them but then I realised that they came very close with their desk to my back. Just as I was laying my head back I heard laughing again. Then I hear cutting sounds. No they won't I sat up and touched my hair. I immediately started crying. They cut my Hair off. The thing that protected me from the stares. „Why did you?" I asked while I was trying to Breath. „I thought you would look better with short hair. Thats all." Linn said as she continued to laugh at me.
After that I finally stopped being friends with her, I ignored her and stopped telling her how James did. But when he passes away. It was my time to shine. „Hey Linn, James passed away." I said numb. „WAIT WHAT?!" she yelled. „IF YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME SEE HIM HE WOULDNT BE DEAD THIS SI YOUR FAULT." she yelled at me. I looked ta her emotions not here. The day James died. His Parents called me. I broke down. I wasn't surprised he died. I was prepared but it still broke me down. As you can think after James death I got more closed off as I was before. I started being called a weirdo. The bullying got worse and so my Mental health.

I maybe do a part two because Y/N havin a wild life there.