Barbie doll

„Look who finally came" the girl we will call her Barbie now said when I walked around the corner. I'm being honest I don't think she can really hurt me because she wouldn't ruin her nails because of me. „What do you want?" I said. I have no Idea what has gotten into me today but I feel the need to defend myself once in a while. „Okay so we just wanted to have a little chit chat shall we mh?" she said with a fake smile. „So as you know everyone loves me and I'm just amazing. Of course I am. And you, you are being ungreatful so I give you another chance. Say you love me and appreciate me or I will make your School year a hell." she said and her two little Minions agreed. The two choices she gave me all ended in bullying so I would go with. „Thank you so much but I don't wanna say I love you because I don't. You will find someone else. I have to go now so ya'll have a great day." I said as I walked away. I heard whispering and then I felt someone grabbing my shoulder. „What the hell?" I asked as I looked in Barbies blue eyes. „Don't get to confident here, you will see where this ends" she hissed and then again.
*slap* she slapped me on my cheek. The first one was harder when I thought when I walked home.

„Y/N where the fuck have you been? Can you not even walk properly you stupid Cunt?" my brother asked when I walked into the Kitchen. „Ohh is the fat elephant eating again?" he asked with a childvoice. I glared at him when I opened the refrigerator. „Answer me bitch." he asked aggressively. „Yes I am, got a problem with that?" I asked. „Oh so you are fighting today I see." he said and scoffed. Even tho he was younger then me I was scared of him. He was 6'1 and I was 5'2 he could walk over me. The reason my Brother heats me so much is because I was weak. I git bullied for my whole Life and he doesn't wanna be weak like me so he is making me feel weaker and him feeling stronger. If you ask where my parents are? They always work till late at night. They don't even know what is going on here.

Time skip night:
!!!SU!CE THOUGHTS!!!
And yet again it was 4 a.m I stared at my wall as I thought about the next day. The more I thought about the anxiously I got. I don't want to go. I shouldn't have done that. How could I be so stupid? I really thought I could fight back. I couldn't breath as the tears fell down. I have to get out. I ran out of the House to take a walk. My tears were still falling when I sat down on the edge of the Bridge near my House. What if I jumped? I wouldn't survive it. That was sure. As I was thinking about it the Idea seemed perfect. I had thought about it for two years now but now was the perfect day. It was night no one was here I would just slowly swim in the lake. I stood up and now I was standing on the edge. I took a deep breath opened my Arms and was about to jump when I heard a voice.