Project

„Oh before I forget it, thanks for the rings." I said as I took them off. „Oh you can keep them, I have more at home and I saw they helped you." hunter said as he looked down at me. This motherhonker is like 6'3 and I'm 5'2."Thanks" I said as I looked down. „Uhm because of the Project, since we only need coloured pencils and grey paper, I could go to the City and buy them and I just do it at home?" I asked him. „Thats nice, but no. We have todo this together its a group project. So I would appreciate it if you would let me help you. Or I can just come with you in the City to buy the things and we can go to the Park and do it there." Hunter said. He wanted to help me? I always made Projects alone. „Wait are you serious? You want to help me?" I asked because I couldn't believe it. „Yes, you know if I say something I mean it. I don't know what happend in your past but believe me when I say I want to help you." he said as he looked in my eyes. „Oh uhm.. sure lets go then before it gets dark." I said and walked out of the class.

Timeskip City:

„So I think we have everything now." he said as we walked out of the Store. „Mhmm I think so too, thanks again that we stopped at the grocery store." I said as I drank my monster. He just nodded. I was looking around when my face landed on a group of girls. Shit no, god no please don't notice me.

„OMG Y/N HOW ARE YOU?" I heard yelling.

Fuck they found me. „Oh hi, Linn." I said as I fidgeted with the rings again. This will end up bad. „We haven't seen us for such a long timmme. How have you been? You are hopefully not angry at us anymore are you?" she said with a fake laugh. „Of course not, you didn't even bully me for so long only for 4 years. And because of the hair I'm not angry anymore too.". I said with sarcasm. „As much as I like talking to you I have to go now." I said and grabbed Hunters arm and wanted to walk away. „Sorry hunter, lets just go." I said exhausted