Among us

„So hello and welcome to the new Stream!" Valkyrea said as she started the Stream.

I was so nervous. I was shaking so hard right now. „Today we are playing with Pewdiepie, Sykkuno, Toast, Jack, Poki, Corpse annnnd a new Guest Puffy! You may know her has Puffys_Corpse streamer and super kind Person." she introduced me. Everyone said their Hi's until it was my turn. „Hi" I said trying to not whisper.

„Oki doki lets starrtt." Valkyrea said and started the game.

Imposter.

Great amazing I thought I was with Pewdiepie Imposter so lets see how it goes. At first a faked the wires task at cams until I looked at the cams and saw that was pewdiepie killing Poki.

I had a plan.

„Where was the Body Puffy?" Pewdiepie said when I reported it. He probably thought I was crazy by doing that but I have an idea. „I wouldn't kill infront of cams Valkyrea thats not very smart." I accused her. „Wha- I was not even there." She said shocked. „I saw you on cams walking into Admin and you probably vented to weapons where you killed Poki." I said. „Corspe you saw me come on." Valky said. „Uhm I saw you thats true, but not when I did all my taks." He said. That voice. Its so familiar. „Corpse your voice is interesting." I said. „Oh first time hearing it?" they asked. I hummed. „So Valkyrea anything to say?" Sykkuno. She huffed so we all voted her. I ran around fake tasking until I saw Corpse. Should I kill him? O Sykkuno. I dont knooow. I vented from Laboraty to Admin and when I hopped out of the Vent I killed Sykkuno.
Body reported.
„Who killed sykkuno?" Corpse said in a threatening voice. Scary kinda. „I WAS WITH TOAST." Pewds yelled. „Jack where were you?" I asked.
„Uhm I was in Storage." Jack said slowly. „Was someone with you? Or puffy where have you been?" Corpse said. „I was in O2 doing download. Before that I was in cams and I saw Sykkuno running to Admin and Jack ran in to." I said. „Mhm sure." Corpse said. „Well its Jack then right?" Toast asked. „WHAT NO." Jack said. „You do be sus." Pewds said. So we all voted Jack.

Jack was ejected.

Now my chance came. I followed corpse until he was at the spot where sykkuno died. And killed him.

Imposters Won. Victory.

„Lettts gooo Puffy carried woho." Pewds yelled.
Everyone was shocked. „How?!" Corpse asked. „HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" He asked shocked. „ You selfreported and still won." he said he was s h o c k e d. I giggled. „Its called lying." I said. „Corpse this is how we always feel when you are Imposter.

-Time skip.

„So guys thank you all for watching and for the donations thank you all so much. Byee" Valkyrea ended her stream and the others did too. „ So Puffy how was your first collab?" Pewds asked. „Wait this was your first collab? Like ever?" Toast asked. „So first it was amazing thank you all letting me play with you guys it was super fun. And second yea Toast I never played with someone before." I said as I looked at my Clock. Fuck I'm to late for my appointment. „I would really want to chat more but I have to be someone where in 20 Minutes. It was so much fun with you guys byee." I said as I shut my PC down. „Lets see if she's havin some new meds for me." I said to myself.